Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the middle Tennessee area have United Communications for internet? My new house will be done building next week and closing and the builder told us Xfinity will be the internet, but they won’t be in that area for 6 months. Only provider option at the moment for the company is United but I’ve never heard of them.

Anyone in the middle Tennessee area have United Communications for internet? My new house will be done building next week and closing and the builder told us Xfinity will be the internet, but they won’t be in that area for 6 months. Only provider option at the moment for the company is United but I’ve never heard of them.
not familiar

small shop but looks like they run fiber. might be a good option. I do NOT like xfinity.

:oops:
giphy.gif
This was soooo close, Man. I think the camera went to Kiffin right after or they showed him on the replay and it looked like he thought it was going to be completed. He was visibly relieved. Would have been so epic.

Yes. They are based out of College Grove (or Chapel Hill?) or the main contractor is. I plan on switching when AT&T pisses me off.

not familiar

small shop but looks like they run fiber. might be a good option. I do NOT like xfinity.

Yeah it will be fiber. Honestly pricing is pretty consistent with major places. 1 GB mbps speeds with monthly rate of $69 (nice) after a promo discount. So, yeah, happy with the plans and Google reviews seem good. I was just a bit weary because I hadn’t heard of them so decided to see if anyone else had any experience with them.

If this works out I’ll be glad to not give Xfinity any of my business. Used to have Xfinity but have had AT&T fiber for the past few years and that’s been just fine.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
United Telecom is one of the independent Local Exchange Carriers that operate in more rural area’s not covered by AT&T. They’ve invested heavily in rural broadband and I’ve heard nothing but good reviews on their services.

Yeah it will be fiber. Honestly pricing is pretty consistent with major places. 1 GB mbps speeds with monthly rate of $69 (nice) after a promo discount. So, yeah, happy with the plans and Google reviews seem good. I was just a bit weary because I hadn’t heard of them so decided to see if anyone else had any experience with them.

If this works out I’ll be glad to not give Xfinity any of my business. Used to have Xfinity but have had AT&T fiber for the past few years and that’s been just fine.
We have a DirecTV + ATT Fiber + ATT Mobile bundle that I'm very content with

United Telecom is one of the independent Local Exchange Carriers that operate in more rural area’s not covered by AT&T. They’ve invested heavily in rural broadband and I’ve heard nothing but good reviews on their services.
United dba Sprint dba Embarq dba Centurystink?

Ma Bell got lapped years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back