Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the afternoon slot on ABC. Let's go!

twss.gif

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I understand that. I agree to an extent, but quality of parenting trumps number of parents in my opinion. Not enough parenting involvement is s definite problem. 🤔
The truth is mothers and fathers are different. Of course crappy parenting is bad...nobody says having two crap parents is better than having one good one.

Having two good parents, a good mother and father figure is better than having one good one.

Of course sometimes a grandfather or uncle or other strong male fills that role for a child.

You are a success story, but there are millions of disaster stories too.

This kids family is full of Bamers. Dad is John David Phillips and grandfather is John Croyle and uncle is Brodie Croyle. All were QBs at Bama.

I used to give to the Croyle Ranch. Good cause and good people. SJCH has been my go to for many years and need to help them again.

This play doesn't get talked about enough. The next play's disaster totally overshadows it.
1. 9/10 Tillman brings that down imo. Not an easy catch, but not one he can't make. Went through his hands. Actually fantastic throw, on the run with pressure by Milton. It was high, but it had to be to keep it out of the defender's reach in front of Tillman.
2. If this had been the last play of the game, I don't think we'd think of this game or Milton the same. This was a good play by Milton. This should've won the game, and maybe he had a window earlier in the play that Hooker would've taken. Idk. But I thought this was good.

Big 12 is playing their baseball tournament at Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX (Texas Rangers). Which has a retractable roof in the event of inclement weather.

Wouldn't a setup like that be nice right about now.

Honestly I'd rather they rotate the SEC tournament at a couple locations around the Southeast. Truist Park would be cool.

Would have to coordinate with owners of the ballparks, but how much more expensive would that be compared to the SEC owning a ballpark in Hoover that's barely used but has to be managed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back