Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This play doesn't get talked about enough. The next play's disaster totally overshadows it.
1. 9/10 Tillman brings that down imo. Not an easy catch, but not one he can't make. Went through his hands. Actually fantastic throw, on the run with pressure by Milton. It was high, but it had to be to keep it out of the defender's reach in front of Tillman.
2. If this had been the last play of the game, I don't think we'd think of this game or Milton the same. This was a good play by Milton. This should've won the game, and maybe he had a window earlier in the play that Hooker would've taken. Idk. But I thought this was good.

Agreed, but we should not have needed any last minute heroics to win that game. We got hosed over and over again by the refs and fake injuries. This is a play that never should have been needed.

Rumors on Twitter that Chris Rodriguez, Kensuckys leading rusher, might not be on the team anymore due to legal issues.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
you-hate-to-see-it.gif

Agreed, but we should not have needed any last minute heroics to win that game. We got hosed over and over again by the refs and fake injuries. This is a play that never should have been needed.
Absolutely. But we are using it soley for the purpose of looking at Milton.

Last edited:
This play doesn't get talked about enough. The next play's disaster totally overshadows it.
1. 9/10 Tillman brings that down imo. Not an easy catch, but not one he can't make. Went through his hands. Actually fantastic throw, on the run with pressure by Milton. It was high, but it had to be to keep it out of the defender's reach in front of Tillman.
2. If this had been the last play of the game, I don't think we'd think of this game or Milton the same. This was a good play by Milton. This should've won the game, and maybe he had a window earlier in the play that Hooker would've taken. Idk. But I thought this was good.
Cedric’s legs were also jello at that point. One reason having platoons at receiver will be so important, even at the risk of less receptions and yards.

New message from my uncle in Ukraine. They're streaming the Vandy v Tennessee baseball game via satellite. He said some of them have picked his side but others have picked the Vols because they're outdoorsmen and farmers and he's been showing them some of my wildlife and research posts the last few months.

He said he's going to try to get permission to share a picture from their viewing tonight. Not sure if I'll be able to share it here or not. It's 1am there too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back