Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then pray that it wasnt a lone star tick and if it was one then pray that it doesn’t give you Alpha Gal. Being allergic to meat would be terrrrrible. I know because my wife has it 😒.
Happened to.my son about two years ago. Cured him from eating at cookout. But he's dieing for a 5 guys burger.

This weekend starts the annual early summer tradition for me of watching Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers, and The Pacific between now and the 4th of July.

Probably going to throw in Tora Tora Tora, Das Boot, Midway, Thin Red Line, Anzio, Longest Day, Bridge Too Far, Letters From Iwo Jima, Flags of Our Fathers, Patton, Big Red One, Empire of the Sun.

I usually get past a bunch of those and end up with Platoon and We Were Soldiers around 4th of July.

Last year I watched some foreign (mostly German, some Russian) WW2 films that were interesting but very bleak. 1939 Battle of Westerplatte, The WInter War, Fortress of War, Katyn, Generation War, Stalingrad 1993, Come and See. I stopped with Come and See because it was a pretty heavy watch.

Big Red One is underrated

No TWSS. Talking about the movie

I think there's some jealousy in there as well.

100%

i mean the guy is at Ole Miss. His peak there is the type of season they had last yr and we had them beat (should have won) while we were in year 1 and had just lost the most players in the country bc of the Pruitt stuff. We are just getting started while he's already got them about as high as they can go esp in that division.

The two programs are night and day in terms of potential, NIL power, tradition and resources. The list goes on and on. He knows it.

Pride tearing down momentum at A&M:

1653664333822.png

Just admit that your staff and support have a great handle on NIL, and that College Station is the place to be if you want to play elite football and get treated like a king. Instead - "I don't need to pay no players to come play for me."

These guys are so hardwired to deny deny deny when it comes to money, they can't even smile when things go their way when it's ok.

I always smother a tick in Vasoline

TWS..... oh... "a tick".

will-ferrell-false-alarm.gif

Definitely smoke to the C-Rod rumors. Multi-game suspension at least, per this article with the potential of him being out all year.

Of note, they play at Florida in week 2.

He might just put in for the nfl supplemental draft if that’s still a thing.

Details remain unclear at this time and nothing has been finalized, though Jones stressed that the concerns extend beyond Rodriguez’s recent DUI arrest.

I've seen UK writers and fans talk around this. He must have done something pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back