Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve learned that ticks are very much like ninjas. They can’t catch you if you are on fire

Tick problems? Not me...

iu

Quick request if you get a chance. I've been dealing with some weird physical symptoms over the past couple of years that have started to get worse recently. I went to a neurologist a couple weeks ago and am awaiting some test results. I'll also be going through more tests in early June.

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and was hoping my Tennessee family might be willing to send up a couple of prayers for me.

Thanks and sorry for derailing the thread.

Lord we as a Volnation family come humbly before you today with concern and Love in our hearts for our friend AF_VOL. We ask today for your Grace and Healing ❤️‍🩹 for one of our own. We are powerless without togetherness and your Love and Mercy Lord. Please watch over our family member and ease the pain of his uncertainty. I will gladly sacrifice for him as needed Lord as I know you have for us. With true belief in your Power and Love Amen!!

I'm gonna get chastised for this, but....

A trick for ticks/chiggers I learned a long time ago (back while I was in) from an old Gunnery Sergeant of Marines: knee-high pantyhose. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why the good GySgt had a ziploc bag of pantyhose with him in the field until he explained it to young dumb LCpl DeusEx. The fibers are woven too tightly together for their beaks to get through, and it also traps them in place so that they can't search for unprotected places.
Against my better judgement, I did search "man in pantyhose". I wanted to find a pic that I could use to make fun of you. . . extremely, extremely, poor decision on my part. . .

Anyway. . .
images (1).jpeg

Lord we as a Volnation family come humbly before you today with concern and Love in our hearts for our friend AF_VOL. We ask today for your Grace and Healing ❤️‍🩹 for one of our own. We are powerless without togetherness and your Love and Mercy Lord. Please watch over our family member and ease the pain of his uncertainty. I will gladly sacrifice for him as needed Lord as I know you have for us. With true belief in your Power and Love Amen!!
that's awesome.

Against my better judgement, I did search "man in pantyhose". I wanted to find a pic that I could use to make fun of you. . . extremely, extremely, poor decision on my part. . .

Anyway. . .
View attachment 458625
Let’s be honest… that is not the first time you googled that, is it?

Anyway. . .
View attachment 458625

this is one of the funnier things I've read on this site in quite some time

Anyway. . .
View attachment 458625

I don't kink shame, so you do (and search) what makes ya happy big shoots.

Happened to.my son about two years ago. Cured him from eating at cookout. But he's dieing for a 5 guys burger.

How bad does he get if he eats meat? Apparently symptoms can vary from anaphylactic shock to digestive issues. My wife’s symptoms are basically similar to food poisoning. Doesn’t matter if she eats red meat or if it’s cross contamination, it still effects her.

Last edited:
Amen!!

Anyway. . .
View attachment 458625
Oh, man. Just wait until you start seeing the ads at the bottom of your VN page. Woo, doggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back