Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain to me how this has a place in the football talk forum but prayer requests do not.

Personally I don't have a problem with either. As you say Newt, flame away.

Because one is TMI one is lighthearted comments. But I would have zero issues if both were moved there.

Did anyone watch The Liberator series on Netflix? Kind of a Band Of Brothers lite, but animated...

It took me a couple of tries to start it. Once I got over the visual form and got into the story, it was actually pretty good. Seemed like a good story that never got picked up by a major studio for production (read: no big war movie budget), so they had to make it animated for the effects.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
VNRF community:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Newt:

angry-office.gif

But we love you too, Newt.

Nope..all the Vol haterz (literally everyone not US) would say from here to eternity is that no way we are the GOAT if we couldn't even win the SEC tourney.
Other teams fans will discredit us no matter…. If we win the tourney and the college World Series…. They will just claim that we cheated by using illegal bats…. Anyone that truly follows college baseball realizes that this tourney doesn’t mean much…. A lot/most times teams start preparing for the regionals instead of going all out to win this tourney.

Other teams fans will discredit us no matter…. If we win the tourney and the college World Series…. They will just claim that we cheated by using illegal bats…. Anyone that truly follows college baseball realizes that this tourney doesn’t mean much…. A lot/most times teams start preparing for the regionals instead of going all out to win this tourney.
We need to win the postseason to be in the GOAT talk. If all you care about is the College Title then yeah.

There is nothing about the postseason that is going to "wear us out"

I want to win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back