Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine using your free time the day after the SEC championship win to try to talk sh*t and swing at the best athletic director we've ever had who made that championship possible.

Then be completely wrong and miss big.
Which, if you watched the game, you would have seen Danny and Donde with the team on the field post game. Weak sauce yo

Lane is right. AP attempting to defend it the same way everyone does, by pointing at the exception that proves the rule. College football is not the one enterprise operating in the free market that isn't driven by the money. The idea of a kid taking 5-10% less money than his maximum offer doesn't begin to disprove that. Wake me up when a kid turns down six figures to play for free. Until then, so what?

And I don't know why Lane's opinion makes everyone so upset? If we are killing the NIL game, and the NIL deals are the driving factor, then what's the problem? I just think a lot of fans want to have their cake and eat it too. Give money to Spyre and talk up the financial stuff in recruiting, and then turn on a dime and act like the players are here purely on the motivations of an amateur athlete, which they aren't.
His opinion upsets me because he left in the middle of the night. Eff him.

While we're on Team America...View attachment 459859
Sigh, just forgot that you cant sing this song in front of a 2.5 yr old. 🤦🏼‍♂️
tumblr_mtr4zglYjo1rw42iio1_500.gif

Now that you mention it, we were sitting at the bar in Greece when @InVOLuntary said that his mug would make a great mascot…little did we know at the time that centuries later he would be correct.

Being right about 1-2 times every century is what makes @InVOLuntary so special. 🤠
It’s only because he gets ecred for being able to stay up late. He’s a beacon for our younger crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back