Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until the SEC expands so we can have a chance at winning it again. Tired of an auto L playing Bama every year and a terrible luck of the draw in the other west team we play.

Reactions: 1 person
Very tough to be KY at Rupp. I'll be surprised if we win. We have a shot because I think.this team is mature for their age. Won't be upset if we lose because of the task at hand. I'll be thrilled if we can split these two road games.

I agree. We definitely need to split the next 2. It will be extremely hard to win in Rupp tonight, especially since Florida just beat them there recently. The zebras won’t allow that to happen twice in two weeks.

Very tough to be KY at Rupp. I'll be surprised if we win. We have a shot because I think.this team is mature for their age. Won't be upset if we lose because of the task at hand. I'll be thrilled if we can split these two road games.

I saw a stat that Kentucky is 9-0 against Tennessee in Rupp Arena when both are ranked. Would sure be sweet to break that streak tonight!

Can't wait until the SEC expands so we can have a chance at winning it again. Tired of an auto L playing Bama every year and a terrible luck of the draw in the other west team we play.

"Alright, Tennessee, you've got Alabama, and...it looks like this year's SEC West draw is the New England Patriots!"

Not happening anytime soon. I think CJP will get us back to winning again. Beating Alabama is next to impossible with Saban at the helm. But we will be ok.

By the time they make the move to remove Alabama as our permanent western division opponent, they will have just began to suck.

Hope we win them all, but going 5-3 down this last stretch may lock up a #4 seed.

not sounding good on the recruiting front, have to admit I'm a little shocked that GA swoops in and steals Quay... Not sure I understand how that one work$$... Hope Pruitt and Co can coach because we're gonna need a solid season to convince the elite to take a chance on coming here.

not sounding good on the recruiting front, have to admit I'm a little shocked that GA swoops in and steals Quay... Not sure I understand how that one work$$... Hope Pruitt and Co can coach because we're gonna need a solid season to convince the elite to take a chance on coming here.

Did they get Walker?

Un freaking believable

Not really if you think about it. Walker was down to 3 teams it seemed, Bama, UGA and UT. Two teams had an amazing season that culminated in them playing for a national title. The other had the worst season in school history and failed to win a conference game.

Without Walker the class is a ground rule double. Ok in the circumstances. Some nice pieces. But not transformative. Oh well. Will enjoy the players we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back