Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to keep in mind. Tom Herman struggled to close out strong last yr in same spot as Pruitt. This year he is competing for top spot

Reactions: 2 people
Good morning Volnationers. Happy signing day to all. We gonna celebrate the ones we do get or ***** about the ones we don't?

Agree. Will be glad when its over so most will disappear back to the FF. Also, I believe this staff will be still recruiting for 18 until they fill needed holes. SO I look for some after signing day signers. lol

Reactions: 1 person
We've seen what pretty good recruting and bad coaching accomplishes, now let's see what happens when you inject solid coaching. Good play on the field + CJP and staff with a full year = a very good class next year. I know everyone wants the Vols competing for championships tomorrow but it doesn't happen overnight when the hole is deep. I personally am anxious to see the product CJP puts on the field next year.

Reactions: 2 people
So Smith and Young are going to spurn us, Quay going to GA, ITS probably USC, Copeland to FL, and JJ probably won't qualify... did I miss anyone? This will probably be another bust day and Low will be covering it.

Usually when I go negative, things turn around so I'm hoping I'm wrong on all accounts.

I gave you a like because you seem to have some sense of humor about it. We all hope you're wrong too.

Good morning Volnationers. Happy signing day to all. We gonna celebrate the ones we do get or ***** about the ones we don't?

Yes, to both, of course. Hopefully more celebrating than *****ing but there are both people who will celebrate despite who we might not get and those who will ***** despite who we did get. If you get what I mean.

Depends on what kind of eclipse you're talking about.

Solar eclipses are common, but they are slender so for a given point on Earth, they are pretty rare.

Lunar eclipses are visible anywhere the moon is visible during the eclipse so they are much more common for a given point on Earth.

Hyperbole, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back