Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Smith and Young are going to spurn us, Quay going to GA, ITS probably USC, Copeland to FL, and JJ probably won't qualify... did I miss anyone? This will probably be another bust day and Low will be covering it.

Usually when I go negative, things turn around so I'm hoping I'm wrong on all accounts.

Reactions: 1 person
So Smith and Young are going to spurn us, Quay going to GA, ITS probably USC, Copeland to FL, and JJ probably won't qualify... did I miss anyone? This will probably be another bust day and Low will be covering it.

Usually when I go negative, things turn around so I'm hoping I'm wrong on all accounts.

This scenario will keep Tennessee firmly planted in the middle of the pack.

Price said he was hearing some positive chatter on Walker and Copeland. Some recruiting guy said Garland might help us keep Young. We are apparently going after a Florida and SCar commit? So not all bad news.

Reactions: 1 person
Price said he was hearing some positive chatter on Walker and Copeland. Some recruiting guy said Garland might help us keep Young. We are apparently going after a Florida and SCar commit? So not all bad news.

Doesn't fit narrative so will be ignored. Some people think it's better to be disappointed before the outcome than after. To each his own. I'll wait and see. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Good morning Volnationers. Happy signing day to all. We gonna celebrate the ones we do get or ***** about the ones we don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back