Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we just become best friends?

Edit: Freak may have disabled gifs today.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So Bama is looking like they will pull both of the AH kids... Campbell and Surtain. And they’ve made up ground with Olaijah Griffin too... Geezus

Grant's been gone a long time. The new staff slowplayed him and didn't expect him to sign.

Yeah, I thought it was weird on the ride to work this morning when the Sports Animal kept saying it was “disappointing news” that we lost him. I hadn’t really considered him a commitment for a long time.

Reactions: 1 person
I honestly think that I would rather hear more about Newt's sexcapades than have to read one more post about having a 65-70% chance of something happening.

I honestly think that I would rather hear more about Newt's sexcapades than have to read one more post about having a 65-70% chance of something happening.

There's a 65-70% chance that people will post those percentages repeatedly becuase you admitted it bothers you.

So Bama is looking like they will pull both of the AH kids... Campbell and Surtain. And they’ve made up ground with Olaijah Griffin too... Geezus

Georgia boards will be in melt down mode if they miss on Campbell. He's the one recruit they really want. Big position of need.

Clear sign of perversity. See a doctor.

Quick thought before the fun really begins:

Today is important, but what is more important is what this staff does starting tomorrow to improve the on the field product for this team. The biggest sale for 2019 class is a upward trajectory.

No one can blame a kid for choosing a school that is already on top. Let’s watch how these kids develop and applaud the kids who take on this challenge. I have faith in these coaches being ball coaches and creating buzz by what the DO, not SAY.

Go Vols!

Yeah, I thought it was weird on the ride to work this morning when the Sports Animal kept saying it was “disappointing news” that we lost him. I hadn’t really considered him a commitment for a long time.

Maybe they're starting to spin a sad day narrative. Hard to consider Grant a flip. The only question was would he go to FSU or VT.

I don't understand why that station is so negative about the Vols. I hate listening to it.

I know we aren't suppose to root for Bama--but everyone pull for Surtain goig there instead of LSU. Means we may have bigger chance on some major recruits.

Venner I thought you would like to know that I am back in the saddle after my wife's accident. Now let's sign some!!!

UTSports website:

The Tennessee football program will welcome its newest Vols with up-to-the-second updates here on UTSports.com during Wednesday's National Signing Day.

Still don't have Mincey's announcement up yet. Been a solid 10 minutes.

pftttt.. Campbell goes to Ga, Florida gets Chastain. Was obviously rooting for the other conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back