Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving a couple spots open for grad transfers, late additions, or next year isn’t the worst thing to do right now. Always a silver lining. More importantly we have damn good coaches and a loaded support staff. That is bigger than any recruit right now.

Reactions: 1 person
i think we land a couple blue shirts. kid from Bishop Gorman, Gooden, possible Norwood

If we waste any scholarships for the 19 class on any of these kids that will just make this class that much worse. The 19 class needs to be a full 25 and it needs to be full of studs.

If we waste any scholarships for the 19 class on any of these kids that will just make this class that much worse. The 19 class needs to be a full 25 and it needs to be full of studs.

I'd imagine some attrition will happen after Spring practice and getting the full 25 next year won't be a problem.

I still believe in Pruitt and what he is about to accomplish at UT. Next years class will be one of the best classes UT has had in 15 years.

We wouldn't have offered Norwood or let Tillman sign today unless we knew we had spots. The coaches have been working hard to fill the class.

Reactions: 3 people
There’s no way to spin this one boys, this is subpar for a signing day

Going to fall another step, or two, behind rivals after today. Are there valid reasons for the results? Absolutely. Does that lessen the challenge for this team going forward? Absolutely not

Where's ol Swanson at to tell everyone that this class has been a tremendous success?

he will be around when he wakes up from his nap. He will tell us this is an outstanding class thats really gonna shake up the SEC.

Why do we need Ron when we have refreshing rays of sunshine like the two of you? Your keeping it real **** is old.

Reactions: 8 people
Guys, this class was ranked 60th before Pruitt took over..we were the laughing stock in college football after the coaching search. Is this class a grand slam like we all hoped? No, but it's not a failure at all like some of y'all are making it out to be. I'm excited to see what Pruitt can do with the 2019 class.

Reactions: 2 people
Leaving a couple spots open for grad transfers, late additions, or next year isn’t the worst thing to do right now. Always a silver lining. More importantly we have damn good coaches and a loaded support staff. That is bigger than any recruit right now.

😂😂😂

That silver lining is a STRETCH.

Reactions: 3 people
It is underwhelming at best and given our needs it isn't great news. We will know more next year but damn we needed the players we struck out on.

Reactions: 2 people
Guys, this class was ranked 60th before Pruitt took over..we were the laughing stock in college football after the coaching search. Is this class a grand slam like we all hoped? No, but it's not a failure at all like some of y'all are making it out to be. I'm excited to see what Pruitt can do with the 2019 class.

Polish that turd right up.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm still gonna withhold judgement until Pruitt has a full year of recruiting under his belt. That seems like a good thing to hang our hat on for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back