Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
311180394_482146993829240_3203057976093824292_n.jpg

I'll say it again, I would take any one of the dogsh!t HC's we have had in the past, over this jack-wagon asshat ANY DAY. I'll be honest, this guy could deliver a National Championship, and I would still pray for a Butch Jones or Jeremy Pruitt. I wish Kentucky would have killed them. Who they play next week? A&M? Go Aggies!!! I'd rather watch a season's worth of yell rallies and all that crazy bullsh!t, than to see this chode flail and shrug his hands and arms one more time, or his tourette tics kick in.

That was Seattle losing the Super Bowl on a play call bad. Poor play call decision.
I agree it was a stupid call; but, it's not even in the same stratosphere as the worst play call in the history of the sport.

Re-watching the game. Anyone notice how on our opening drive of the third quarter Dan Orlovskey drew the post route with Hyatt right before the snap and literally knew the play. You gotta wonder how LSU couldn’t see it if he could.
There is a big difference between seeing it and stopping it...

Remember this is 15 yards next week

I saw numerous things yesterday that will be penalties against us next week and no calls for Bama. We will absolutely have to beat Bama and the zebras to win this game. BUT, we have the greatest fanbase in the world on our side. Our boys can do it. Play our game, be aggressive, and never take the foot off the pedal!

Our schedule is really working wonders for us, with a practice scrimmage before big games and in fact 2 before bigger ones to really work out those kinks!

Cupcake
Road test

Cupcake
Boogie man

Bye
Cupcake
TSIO

Cupcake
Kroger
UGA

Cupcake
Muffins
Cupcake

Bring on Bama.. My body is ready.
15-0!!!

8AFC42EC-12A3-4C41-AE5F-CF1139EE7501.png
Just wanted to post this so everyone knows yesterday really happened, since ESPN took the results down in the middle of the night and already has the Bama-TN game up. Don’t know if they are wanting to maximize the time to hype this game, or don’t want people to see how bad we destroyed LSU.

I know this probably a crazy question, but I’m going to ask it anyway. CJH just got a raise and a extension, but if he happens to go 9-3 or better, should Tennessee give him another raise to help other programs from trying to poach him away? I say absolutely. I know some will say he won’t leave because he loves Tennessee, but >7 million a year offer would tempt any coach.

Danny White and UT need to give Heupel all he needs so he will not want to leave.

When Oklahoma offers him 8.5m people are going to go nuts

It will be unimaginable.

But when you factor in how things went down at OU, his relationship with DW, his relationship with the fan base, and the fact he doesn’t come across as the narcissist most college football coaches seem to be (a downright decent person even)—there is zero chance he bails for OU. DW will keep paying him what he earns.
I know that’s not what you were saying, but our fans don’t need to waste time worrying about this. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

I know this probably a crazy question, but I’m going to ask it anyway. CJH just got a raise and a extension, but if he happens to go 9-3 or better, should Tennessee give him another raise to help other programs from trying to poach him away? I say absolutely. I know some will say he won’t leave because he loves Tennessee, but >7 million a year offer would tempt any coach.

I think we'll have to when you consider what Napier, Kelly, Kiffin and Fisher are making. It will be clear Heupel is in their class (likely better) so we'll have to pay him like it.

Ever since I saw the the OU score yesterday, I have been thinking, "What if it really goes south for them this season and the can Venables?" "Would Boomer come courting for Heup?" After the way he was scapegoated by Stoops, and dumped for Lincoln Riley, I doubt Heup would go back and work the man. But you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back