Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these posts saying Oklahoma or (fill in blank) is going to be looking at our coach? What makes those teams better then VOLS? We are ranked in top ten. Our fan base travels as well or better then anyone in the country and we are in the SEC, He's got one of the best (or the best) quarterback in the nation coming in. You pay the man what he deserves if we keep going on like this. The end.

I just got to the beach too… took us 16 hours to get to cocoa beach from Knoxville… smh… about everything that could’ve gone wrong did
last time we travelled to NSB it was a 14 1/2 hour affair.

this year to Beaufort was 8 1/2, 26 is a cluster **** beyond mention. add in smalls and it's less than ideal. Beaufort wouldnt have been so bad had it not been for the consruction starting before Cola, ending in Asheville.

slated for Disney in Nov. After Florida I swore to never drive it with kida again. Which this time, I made the planners break it up into 5 hours chunks.

takes me days to recover after a drive like that.

I saw numerous things yesterday that will be penalties against us next week and no calls for Bama. We will absolutely have to beat Bama and the zebras to win this game. BUT, we have the greatest fanbase in the world on our side. Our boys can do it. Play our game, be aggressive, and never take the foot off the pedal!
Mustard bottles will be at the ready

All these posts saying Oklahoma or (fill in blank) is going to be looking at our coach? What makes those teams better then VOLS? We are ranked in top ten. Our fan base travels as well or better then anyone in the country and we are in the SEC, He's got one of the best (or the best) quarterback in the nation coming in. You pay the man what he deserves if we keep going on like this. The end.
We got the better AD to work under

I’m just shocked that Kentucky apparently won’t win the East this year and crash the playoffs

I thought with The Number 1 Heisman draft Choice they would finally break through after never doing it in the ever of ever.

I guess this must mean than the fighting Shane Beamer and their Rattlersnake QB are as good as advertised

I’m just shocked that Kentucky apparently won’t win the East this year and crash the playoffs

I thought with The Number 1 Heisman draft Choice they would finally break through after never doing it in the ever of ever.

I guess this must mean than the fighting Shane Beamer and their Rattlersnake QB are as good as advertised
It was his ticcing and screaming like a lunatic that really pushed them past Kentucky imo.

If Tennessee wins 9-10 this year, does Heupel become a $7+ million coach?

It pays for itself. When you win like this, ticket sales, concessions, apparel, etc. increase big time, and the money comes in. It’s like when people complain about Rick Barnes. Regardless of NCAAT record, Rick wins big games, beats UK more often than not, sells out the arena, and the money comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back