Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just watch…they will hold all game next week with no calls. However, we have 2 very physical WRs that will be able to play through the holds.

And a slot guy fast enough to blaze past Nickels or Safeties trying to hold him. Really hope Tillman is fully ready to go.

The most shocking thing about Oklahoma is this was not a rebuild of a fired coach. This was the rare stable, well stocked, winning program that he stepped into, and it’s an absolute spectacle
Imagine all of the people wanting that coach? (Us included) I guess they'll give him another year but .. maybe not.

I’m just shocked that Kentucky apparently won’t win the East this year and crash the playoffs

I thought with The Number 1 Heisman draft Choice they would finally break through after never doing it in the ever of ever.

I guess this must mean than the fighting Shane Beamer and their Rattlersnake QB are as good as advertised

For once, Georgia was right about something.

All these posts saying Oklahoma or (fill in blank) is going to be looking at our coach? What makes those teams better then VOLS? We are ranked in top ten. Our fan base travels as well or better then anyone in the country and we are in the SEC, He's got one of the best (or the best) quarterback in the nation coming in. You pay the man what he deserves if we keep going on like this. The end.
None…… our fans are mentally weak.

Crud! A concussion three days before the game? Why are we hitting so hard in practice!

Practice hard play hard. (Teed up for @Glitch)

When the past coaches had soft practices to prevent injuries, then we had soft game performance by those players. The backups are not the huge drop off that they were. The entire team is improving.

I know that this is a day later, but I only heard the announcers say Ojulari’s name once during the game. I think that speaks volumes to our coaches and players preparation for opponents. Ojulari had 6 tackles. No hurries and no sacks. I don’t think that he even had a tackle for a loss.

Our OL gets to practice against our DL. Better than any opponent so far… fricking finally. Praise be to whoever snagged Coach Rodney Garner when he bacame available. Thanks goes out to Auburn for letting him go too…😎

The most shocking thing about Oklahoma is this was not a rebuild of a fired coach. This was the rare stable, well stocked, winning program that he stepped into, and it’s an absolute spectacle
Riley did gut them as a parting gift. That being said, they were that much better than what Heupel took over. Maybe his short experience as a HC did matter? Some time we need to revisit that very popular refrain about his “diminishing returns” at UCF. Sumbuddy invite CuznGreazey. 🤔

It pays for itself. When you win like this, ticket sales, concessions, apparel, etc. increase big time, and the money comes in. It’s like when people complain about Rick Barnes. Regardless of NCAAT record, Rick wins big games, beats UK more often than not, sells out the arena, and the money comes in.
Yeah I have no doubt that we will pay the man…. DW takes care of his coaches.

Riley did gut them as a parting gift. That being said, they were that much better than what Heupel took over. Maybe his short experience as a HC did matter? Some time we need to revisit that very popular refrain about his “diminishing returns” at UCF. Sumbuddy invite CuznGreazey. 🤔
Heupel hadn’t developed his offense yet…. He had just started studying Art Briles system and developing it into his own system…. People complaining about his time at UCF were ridiculous….. he had more than 10 players decide to sit out 2020.

Practice hard play hard. (Teed up for @Glitch)

When the past coaches had soft practices to prevent injuries, then we had soft game performance by those players. The backups are not the huge drop off that they were. The entire team is improving.

I know that this is a day later, but I only heard the announcers say Ojulari’s name once during the game. I think that speaks volumes to our coaches and players preparation for opponents. Ojulari had 6 tackles. No hurries and no sacks. I don’t think that he even had a tackle for a loss.

Our OL gets to practice against our DL. Better than any opponent so far… fricking finally. Praise be to whoever snagged Coach Rodney Garner when he bacame available. Thanks goes out to Auburn for letting him go too…😎
I declared Bryan Harsin an idiot the second Garner became available. Task number ONE should have been a full court press to keep the Auburn alumnus cheat code happy. I remember some back slapping him for hiring Nick Eason, who’s turned into a salty recruiter…for Clemson, but it’s barely remembered that the first hire was Tracy Rocker away from SC. He then went to the NFL ranks. Extra credit for “stealing” Will Friend away from SC also. 😏

Heupel hadn’t developed his offense yet…. He had just started studying Art Briles system and developing it into his own system…. People complaining about his time at UCF were ridiculous….. he had more than 10 players decide to sit out 2020.
That was brought up…and disregarded as EXCUSES. 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back