Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is incomprehensible that we can legitimately entertain the thought of winning TSIO. Feels so nice.

Is A&Ms o-line horrible, or are the gumps front four really nasty? I know we get the ball out fast, but that’s probably my biggest concern.

OU brass is gonna be casting their gaze eastward very soon.

Umm, no. Not gonna happen. CJH knows that the sky’s the limit at Tennessee. He won’t want another rebuild. He is building his own dynasty. Knoxville is beautiful. Not in tornado alley. (The dorms at ou all have tornado shelters) He’s going to build his own dynasty here. Not go back to a place that made him a scape goat. He openly admits that he has never been anywhere that compares to Tennessee. He states that the Vol Walk blew him away from the beginning and it’s only getting better!
Danny White won’t let him go. Having a great AD that’s going to take care of everything you need as a coach is priceless. AD White and the entire coaching staff will be taken care of.
Tennessee will not be outbid. No fanbase has greater conviction.
The best thing that we as a fanbase can do to help is to get rid of the Legion of the Miserable. If one raises their head, play wacka mole and silence them. If y’all didn’t know, there’s no season, LotM can be hunted year round. No bag limit either. It’s just like the hunting season for bandwagon bamites in Tennessee.

Yesterday was an exclamation point for 5-0 😎

On track for

15-0 🤠

Practice hard play hard. (Teed up for @Glitch)

When the past coaches had soft practices to prevent injuries, then we had soft game performance by those players. The backups are not the huge drop off that they were. The entire team is improving.

I know that this is a day later, but I only heard the announcers say Ojulari’s name once during the game. I think that speaks volumes to our coaches and players preparation for opponents. Ojulari had 6 tackles. No hurries and no sacks. I don’t think that he even had a tackle for a loss.

Our OL gets to practice against our DL. Better than any opponent so far… fricking finally. Praise be to whoever snagged Coach Rodney Garner when he bacame available. Thanks goes out to Auburn for letting him go too…😎
Love our staff and AD but crazy enough, I think Fulmer snatched Garner when he brought his buddy Steele in before the was ousting. Heupel is a smart guy. He knows Garner is the best in the business.

Love our staff and AD but crazy enough, I think Fulmer snatched Garner when he brought his buddy Steele in before the was ousting. Heupel is a smart guy. He knows Garner is the best in the business.
He was still in play before we hired Steele. There was a lag after Harsin was announced. Remember some top boosters wanted Steele as the top guy. And Garner wasn’t hired for almost a month afterwards.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Just gonna enjoy 5-0 and a top 10 matchup with Bama.

Go into that game hoping we are competitive in the 4th. Team has already exceeded expectations for me just need to finish strong. 10-2 would be HUGE, but 12-0 will be better. And when they manage to upset Bama and Georgia it’ll be even better.

OL has really improved from what Friend was doing, so impressed by that group.

You had some typos and grammatical errors that I had to help with. 😇
FYP

15-0 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back