Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a buddy that was a GA in FBS. He told me that most of the PFF grades come from GA making some extra money. PFF has some training on how to grade each position on a play by play basis. So for a RB, they will check boxes for positive run, broken tackles, hitting the right hole, etc. On each play. Then, PFF’s algorithm takes the individual play data and builds the grade.

So take PFF grades with a grade of slaw.

By the way, I know that he is not popular here, and justifiably so, but Finebaum stated that "Hendon Hooker [is] the key to everything, and so is Josh Heupel, who I think has established himself as the premier play caller in America... They have such a fast-break offense that it stifles teams, especially when they’re on the road and they take the crowd out of it. [Yesterday] was an amazing statement win for Tennessee, but they have bigger fish to fry (against Alabama).”

Maybe, just maybe, Finebaum is beginning to come home, now that it is becoming apparent what Heupel is building in Big Orange Country.

Stupid LSU fan at the beach gave us a “L-S-U, L-S-U” chant when they saw my orange. She seemed mad about it. My wife in response…

“Yeah we beat y’all’s a$$ real good yesterday.”

There was no response. Thank you, Danny White. Josh Heupel, and team for making this moment possible.

We are already behind the curve here. I think we were expected to lose to Floriduh because they used to have our number so they brought in somebody slightly obscure to about half the fanbase. This time they will bring Peyton and he will take over the show.
Bring her back I say. I’d rather have a good luck charm than celebrity clout.

My best friend is a Georgia fan and he thinks UGA sucks. He was so mad about lethargic they looked yesterday. I was like 'you just breast your longest running rival by more than 4 TD's lol'.
My boy was saying the same thing...he said the score was a mirage because a lot of the roster at Auburn has absolutely quit and everyone who was watching knows it.

Stupid LSU fan at the beach gave us a “L-S-U, L-S-U” chant when they saw my orange. She seemed mad about it. My wife in response…

“Yeah we beat y’all’s a$$ real good yesterday.”

There was no response. Thank you, Danny White. Josh Heupel, and team for making this moment possible.
Your response should have been "gesundheit".

Kelley Washington went off for 250+ that day. My brother and I were there. Same season they beat us in SEC Championship.
We lost that championship game because Fulmer and Chavis thought the game was over. We absolutely destroyed the QB and RBs in the first half, and then our staff took their foot off of LSUs neck and by the time Chavis figured that out, it was far too late.

And people wonder why I am not a big fan of Fulmer..that game still pisses me off. It was the start of the downfall...🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
I just got home after a long day of helping my dad split and stack firewood and sweating my balls off. Took a nice hot shower and I’m laying on the couch catching up on VN, watching all these videos of experts talking about the game and Tennessee in the matchup coming up next week vs Bama, seeing all the tweets about how good we are…And it’s bringing tears to my eyes.

What we’ve been through and where we are right now. College game day coming back for the second time this year and Bama looking bad last night against Texas A&M. We’re a possible playoff team?!

Just unbelievable where we are right now in year two under Josh Heupel. It’s gonna be tough this week to focus on anything else besides Tennessee football. GO VOLS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back