Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atrocious handling by the media and NFLPA. Neither of which are a surprise.

And guess what.. the new rule which went into effect this weekend that says if a player stumbles at all, neurological or not, they can and will be ruled out of the game..Who is the first team that the new rule is called on today? The Dolphins and Teddy Bridgewater. 😂

Both announcers said they and the broadcast video crew had no video of the stumble. The NFL and the NFLPA have opened Pandora’s box on this one. I hope the NFL has video to give the dolphins of the apparent stumble. If they aren’t providing teams with the evidence, if it’s not obvious of course, then there are going to be some pissed off teams and players.

So the investigation is over and the report is out and the Dolphins and the independent doctor both followed the protocols exactly as the rules are written. The doctor made an educated decision, based on the facts at the time where Tua showed no concussion symptoms at all, that the stumble was from his back injury that he was treated for earlier in the game. This educated decision is why the NFLPA fired him, not him actually breaking any protocols of the concussion rules implemented by the NFL and NFLPA. The NFL and Chief Medical Officer of the NFL said they urged the NFLPA not to fire him or even just wait until the investigation was over, but they didn’t. Idk if the independent doctor would have a case because wrongful termination cases vary by state and there could be something in his contract, but if I were that doctor I’d 100% be talking to lawyers right now to see if I had a case.

Nfl is rarely right initially (social issues, player safety, player conduct, etc..) in anything other than making more money.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
And guess what.. the new rule which went into effect this weekend that says if a player stumbles at all, neurological or not, they can and will be ruled out of the game..Who is the first team that the new rule is called on today? The Dolphins and Teddy Bridgewater. 😂

Both announcers said they and the broadcast video crew had no video of the stumble. The NFL and the NFLPA have opened Pandora’s box on this one. I hope the NFL has video to give the dolphins of the apparent stumble. If they aren’t providing teams with the evidence, if it’s not obvious of course, then there are going to be some pissed off teams and players.
Yeah. It might be another terrible look. Honestly, the NFLPA always seems to be led by morons.

No idea who that is.
She ran track at Tennessee and was an All-American and is now a WWE wrestler (womens champion).

There was a WWE event in Knoxville a few months back and I watched it with my 12 year old son. The mayor of Knox County is the former WWE wrestler Kane and he was giving her the key to the city. They were singing Rocky Top and it was exciting even for someone who doesn’t watch that. I want all former Vols honored.

For Gameday, I wonder if they would reach out to Dave Ramsey if Peyton, Dolly, and whoever else say no? Would he even be on their list?

Reactions: bigorange
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this. . . even when we were loaded with talent like Dobbs, Kamara, Hurd, Barnett, etc, we were never a legitimate top10 team.

If I'm being honest, I thought we were a little over-ranked going into LSU. I guess I wasn't fully sold that we've overcome our roster issues so soon. I thought some of those deficiencies would show their ugly mug against LSU. . . The way we slaughtered LSU @ Death Valley changed my opinion. I'm on the "Tennessee is really good" train now.

The coaches and team honestly believe they are gonna win each game and they're preparing to do it every week. I don't think the majority of fans had that mindset. I do think many fans were on the "believe it when I see it" train. They've made a believer out of me, the way the just continue to find a way to win or dominate teams.

I'm all-in. I don't think there is a team in America who can out-scheme, out-execute, or out play our coaches and players. The only thing anyone can do at this point is out-talent us and our guys are showing that doesn't mean much.

15-0!

Go Vols!!!

1665349855412.gif

“If I'm being honest, I thought we were a little over-ranked going into LSU.”

@Enki_Amenra shame on you bro

Kentucky wins going away, imo. With Levis, Kentucky is not bad, at all...overrated/overhyped, yes; still pretty good, though.
Yup, UK with Levis is a top 25-15 team since Mr. NFL makes their offense at least average. Without him, the level of suck their offense is might have the Mildcats as the worst team in the SEC.

She ran track at Tennessee and was an All-American and is now a WWE wrestler (womens champion).

There was a WWE event in Knoxville a few months back and I watched it with my 12 year old son. The mayor of Knox County is the former WWE wrestler Kane and he was giving her the key to the city. They were singing Rocky Top and it was exciting even for someone who doesn’t watch that. I want all former Vols honored.
I would prefer football players to get attention of recruits. But it’s no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back