Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a fun stat.

Josh Heupel HC record: 40-14.
Meh, 😆
28-8 when he came here.
Count last year as a gimme/rebuild year, or whatever you wanna call it, and he's 33-8. (Minus last year's record). That equates to 11-2, 11-3, 11-3 type of records. If he can maintain that. . . even if his bottom is 8-4 with an occasional 7-5 year once or twice a decade, I hope he stays he til here retires.

Last edited:
Young will definitely start for Bama Saturday but I think he’ll be fragile, and I think we’ll dial up some pressure and hit him. I don’t think it’ll take much to sideline him again, and if they have to go to the backup well, I think we all know how that ends. I believe we’ve got a real good chance to win this game. We are going to be insufferable if we end up being 6-0 after next weekend. GO VOLS

I didn't even realize consistently scoring this much in the SEC was even possible without 5*s everywhere and an easy schedule. . .

We should've known we were gonna kick the doors wide open this year when we averaged nearly 40ppg last year.

Still blows my mind we went from whatever proot had us scoring to 40ppg in Heupel's 1st season. How is it even possible to take a depleted roster with low-confidence and turn them into a cocksure scoring machine in just a few months?

Young will definitely start for Bama Saturday but I think he’ll be fragile, and I think we’ll dial up some pressure and hit him. I don’t think it’ll take much to sideline him again, and if they have to go to the backup well, I think we all know how that ends. I believe we’ve got a real good chance to win this game. We are going to be insufferable if we end up being 6-0 after next weekend. GO VOLS

I agree

He was dressed yesterday but he didn’t go through warm ups at all. Didnt do a thing. Once he lands on that shoulder one time its gonna hurt like hell. Those AC Joints take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back