Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just the freakin truth...I hate it too, but I can't help the truth. I hope somebody gives them a real game so we can really tell him good they really are.

Just looking at their roster and results on the scoreboard and stat sheet...they look look like the best team in CFB this year.

1665363898975.gif

Barring an injury or something extremely wonky, looks like the Heisman race is over. Stroud has took a commanding lead and it’s not close.

nothing-is-over-nothing.gif

WOW!....Just freakin WOW..😳 I did not see that coming..😳

That was a curb stomping beatdown....and Hendon didn't even have his best stuff..😳

The SEC should be absolutely scared to death of what Heupel is going to do to them once he actually has a team stacked with elite talent 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Welcome brother!
Bout time you opened your eyes!
5-0 😎

En route to

15-0 🤠

@Ulysees E. McGill before the game
0853D13B-45F5-460F-9365-CD31C04F7814.gif

@InVOLuntary during the game
11558539-FABA-4A8D-9689-DF509A92876A.gif

@VolsDoc81TX before, during, and after the game
BA65CD4C-D6D9-42D2-B060-65268D84DFA2.gif

Little vol gonna cost us a recruit 👀 dude will barely be able to skip town like the refs in the Florida game over jabar gaffney’s dropped pass 😂😂😂 I’m crying
If a fan on a message board causes a recruit to look elsewhere, we were never getting that recruit to begin with.

You should’ve done the crazy Carl laugh from Billy Madison.

My laugh came from deep down in a dark place that’s been the last 15 years of suffering.
It’s being liberated, released and banished.
No actor could begin to imitate that kind of suffering and torment. I don’t think that I could replicate it.

Just a little worried about what will be released when we win next week. bammers will likely seek shelter thinking that the apocalypse is nigh. For them it is. 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back