Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with “most”. There have been some good posters who are also family members…but not recently (pending the identity of @Plove23).
Irregardless if they are good common sense folks or not..it doesn't serve any of us well as Tennessee fans to argue with recruits family and friends....no good at all comes from it no matter how right you are...period.

Surely to goodness you agree with that.

Zero chance. Just like the old timers will know, the only way to beat Mohammed Ali was to knock him out. No way you were winning when it went to the judges. Same with Bama, have to beat them convincingly. Leave it in the refs hands you'll lose 10/10.
Yep

Lol. They will be lucky to win six still. A&M is going to beat them. Mizzou likely beats them. We will crush them and so will Clemson.
I want them to have their fake success. The longer beamer is in Columbia the better. I hope mizzou's starting qb is out too so they can cake walk through that game like they did UK.

watching other top 25 teams like

View attachment 498318

I felt like that for every game. I watched bama A&M too. Aggies gave us a gameplan on how to beat bama too. Not that CJH and company needs help. It’s the exact same defense as we played against lsu. You ain’t running. Your QB ain’t hiding.

I felt like that for every game. I watched bama A&M too. Aggies gave us a gameplan on how to beat bama too. Not that CJH and company needs help. It’s the exact same defense as we played against lsu. You ain’t running. Your QB ain’t hiding.
Didn’t watch but a couple plays. How is AL defense?

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
CT was moving around- as Heup said- a bunch late last week. Routes on air, not full speed. Probably only needs one day of ltd practice to go Saturday. Expect little info on him from coaches
Is something wrong with Jaylen McCullough?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back