Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say it never happens…. It doesn’t happen as much as our fans seem to think…. I’m not worried about the officials at all…. I do hope that we have a good crew this weekend though.
You have to be nearly blind to not see the truth after just last year's screw jobs. I don't givacrap about motives or proof...all I need to see is the fact that almost EVERY game determining call, set of calls, or no-call/calls has gone against us for decades.

I am not paranoid...I am just not blind anymore. I know what you will say, that other teams say the same thing, but nobody gets screwed as much as we do by subjective 🦬💩 calls/no calls...there is absolutely no way that it is a coincidence. Hell...how many rules have been instituted specifically because of 🦬💩 that happened to us?

I know you are a good guy, but I just don't see how you can not see it..."When you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable...is the truth"

It is impossible for so much garbage subjective officiating against us in sooooo many games, for soooo many years for it to be a coincidence.

LOL I'd try to explain logic to you but you wouldn't get it anyway if you think our scores vs both determines which is better.
Eh. I think the LSU game is the version of the Florida game had we been able to make 4th down stops and not turn it over.

Essentially they were very similar games with similar game plans.

We executed at a much higher level in the LSU game.

I think LSU's defense is a little better than Florida's and I think AR15 is a little better than Daniels. Florida's o line was definitely better and LSU has better wr's. Push on special teams.

Biggest difference... How WE played.

It’s been awhile but this is what we wanted
Don’t bring any of that bvs up here this week, this is what’s it’s supposed to be like being a Vol fan
Play physical defense again, win special teams and have the fireworks loaded!!!!!!

Gameday back again …..
Sec nation coming……
All eyes on Knoxville again
Couldn’t Be any happier
Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring your best cigar and be ready to fire it up while we’re singing rocky top!!!!!!!!
I’m a woman and going out to buy a stogie and I challenge all our Volnation women to follow suit. Let’s do Bama week right.

They may want to build up the TN/GA game as a pair of undefeated top five teams. With a chance at a rematch in the SEC championship game. They might not be against that.
I don't know their motives. If you believe that the SEC is, or has been overrun with Bammers, then they will try to hold us down regardless of how good it is for the league.

Maybe things have changed...we will soon find out.

Didn’t watch but a couple plays. How is AL defense?
Good. Real good in the front 7. Relatively speaking their secondary isn't what you're used to seeing from Alabama.

They've been employing this d line package they call 'cheetah'that puts all three edge guys on the line in an effort to compress the pocket quickly and have speed to deal with qb's that can run. So far it's been pretty effective against who they've faced.

It'll be interesting to see how we desk with it, cause it's going to be different than what we've seen so far. Conversely, they've not seen anything like us or Hooker.

It's a good on good matchup for sure.

It's so blatantly a determined reach to invent some negative point to harp on in the context of a huge win and great season. It never fails.

LMAO you two are like QAnon coming up with conspiracy theories. Reading between lines that don’t exist. Just get a room together and get it over with.

You have to be nearly blind to not see the truth after just last year's screw jobs. I don't givacrap about motives or proof...all I need to see is the fact that almost EVERY game determining call, set of calls, or no-call/calls has gone against us for decades.

I am not paranoid...I am just not blind anymore. I know what you will say, that other teams say the same thing, but nobody gets screwed as much as we do by subjective 🦬💩 calls/no calls...there is absolutely no way that it is a coincidence. Hell...how many rules have been instituted specifically because of 🦬💩 that happened to us?

I know you are a good guy, but I just don't see how you can not see it..."When you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable...is the truth"

It is impossible for so much garbage subjective officiating against us in sooooo many games, for soooo many years for it to be a coincidence.
It’s not just us. It’s not even just our conference. With millions on the line for 4 playoff spots, the top teams will be protected.

NFL better hold these refs accountable.

Just one of these days I want to see a team walk off the field after one of these garbage stunts. Throw an absolute Mongolian Olympic wrestling coach tantrum.
View attachment 498816
If that's a real quote, he's basically saying it's not ok to tackle Tom Brady. Beyond ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back