Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say it never happens…. It doesn’t happen as much as our fans seem to think…. I’m not worried about the officials at all…. I do hope that we have a good crew this weekend though.
I think Lee Hedrick's crew is the best in the conference. Unfortunately, he's from Sevierville and can't ref our games.

Irregardless if they are good common sense folks or not..it doesn't serve any of us well as Tennessee fans to argue with recruits family and friends....no good at all comes from it no matter how right you are...period.

Surely to goodness you agree with that.
It’s GOOD not to make an argument where there isn’t one. Goes both ways. I’m not speaking for anyone else when I say that I’m not tiptoeing around a potential recruit’s thread on my own damn board! Was a Vol fan before this mom was born and will be WELL after his college career…unless I die. 😏

LMAO you two are like QAnon coming up with conspiracy theories. Reading between lines that don’t exist. Just get a room together and get it over with.
Lines that have WORDS that continually exist. Lie to your woman…it’s wasted on here. 😴

Reactions: NMVol
Oh those poor Mets fans....

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back