Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather have sophomores making mistakes than seniors. And hopefully he learns from it but on the field he consistently made stupid mistakes, maybe we finally get one of the talented young players a chance to play

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Stupid LSU fan at the beach gave us a ā€œL-S-U, L-S-Uā€ chant when they saw my orange. She seemed mad about it. My wife in responseā€¦

ā€œYeah we beat yā€™allā€™s a$$ real good yesterday.ā€

There was no response. Thank you, Danny White. Josh Heupel, and team for making this moment possible.
LSWho?

Itā€™s GOOD not to make an argument where there isnā€™t one. Goes both ways. Iā€™m not speaking for anyone else when I say that Iā€™m not tiptoeing around a potential recruitā€™s thread on my own damn board! Was a Vol fan before this mom was born and will be WELL after his college careerā€¦unless I die. šŸ˜
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

You have to be nearly blind to not see the truth after just last year's screw jobs. I don't givacrap about motives or proof...all I need to see is the fact that almost EVERY game determining call, set of calls, or no-call/calls has gone against us for decades.

I am not paranoid...I am just not blind anymore. I know what you will say, that other teams say the same thing, but nobody gets screwed as much as we do by subjective šŸ¦¬šŸ’© calls/no calls...there is absolutely no way that it is a coincidence. Hell...how many rules have been instituted specifically because of šŸ¦¬šŸ’© that happened to us?

I know you are a good guy, but I just don't see how you can not see it..."When you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable...is the truth"

It is impossible for so much garbage subjective officiating against us in sooooo many games, for soooo many years for it to be a coincidence.
Personallyā€¦.. I donā€™t follow other teams closely enough to know how many bad calls have went against themā€¦I can buy Alabama or some other great traditional schools but I have a very hard time believing that the NCAA/SEC favors teams such as Ole Miss or Pittsburghā€¦. During basketball seasonā€¦ people were claiming the SEC was favoring Arkansas of all teamsā€¦

I feel that bad calls are amplified when you suck like we have for years bc it is such a struggle to win gamesā€¦. I donā€™t remember this being a huge issue during the 90ā€™s when we were rollingā€¦. Same in basketballā€¦. Always hear about them favoring Kentucky basketball but we beat them almost every time we play them nowā€¦ if there is a sport officials can influence then it is basketballā€¦. Officials could put key players in foul trouble without even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back