Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wanting Sampson to come in and make some big runs or catch the ball out of the backfield and make some athletic plays, but he gets in and doesn’t pick up a block and about gets Hooker killed. Then my thought was I know why we haven’t put him in earlier.

That dude coming off the edge was a missile tho and came down late. Was a great play. But yeah he should have seen it and gave Hooker a chance. Freshmen stuff. He will get there.

Made a hell of a play to pick up the ball and almost get the first down. That was so deflating for LSU and kinda squashed the momentum from the sack.

We probably score two more TDs if Hooker doesnt take that hit. It definitely bothered him.

That dude coming off the edge was a missile tho and came down late. Was a great play. But yeah he should have seen it and gave Hooker a chance. Freshmen stuff. He will get there.

Made a hell of a play to pick up the ball and almost get the first down. That was so deflating for LSU and kinda squashed the momentum from the sack.

We probably score two more TDs if Hooker doesnt take that hit. It definitely bothered him.
He never even glanced that way.

BY will start the game for Bammer Saturday. They can't afford not to play him. They will try to run it and run some more and pass situationally more than they have all season. They will wait until we go man or match up and take shots. Our safeties have to have a good showing. Everyone must be a sure tackler and we must confuse BY with zone the way that Patterson did in the Texas game. Young didn't figure that zone out until the 4th but Texas had not put enough on the board by that time with Ewers going down. We have to play our game on D. We can't overthink it. Stuff their run, which may be relative this week. By that I mean, we may give up some yards but we don't give up explosive runs. Get after BY, hit him legally but hit him hard and often. That AC joint won't really bother him throwing because he's such a torque thrower. Getting hit well definitely get him though. They will limit throwing opportunities more than usual just to try and eliminate pass rush opportunities. DB's have to give us at least one extra possession along the way and we need all TD's when we get in the red zone if we want to vanquish the beast. Our offense is as legitimate as an offense can be. Heupel will put on all the steam and open up the entire play book. They won't stop us for 4 quarters. Their DB's are very gettable and their zone gets lazy sometimes even when they play match up. If they choose to go match up for this game, Hooker will throw for 400 and 5 tds. They CANNOT man cover us. They will get pressure. It's what they do. We beat pressure. It's what we do. Run yards will be tough to come by but we have to get the ones that we can and keep running even if we have negative plays. Play our game, keep the crowd at a fever pitch and feed Hyatt, Bru and Tillman because I believe that he'll have to be covered in dirt before he misses this game. GBO! Beat Bammer!

Yep.

Jaylen is not good. Nobody misses more tackles I promise.
He’s one of our worst DB’s. Flowers gets hate for no reason. He is a good safety. Charles been pleasantly good. Wouldn’t mind seeing Rucker and Turrentine at all. Kills depth tho.

When UT beats the bammers in Neyland next weekend, I think it could be the beginning of the end for lil Nicky. It would be a proclamation that his age of dominance is over and like all empires, what rises will eventually be toppled. I can't wait to be apart of the begging of the end of their empire.

When UT beats the bammers in Neyland next weekend, I think it could be the beginning of the end for lil Nicky. It would be a proclamation that his age of dominance is over and like all empires, what rises will eventually be toppled. I can't wait to be apart of the begging of the end of their empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back