Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think BY plays.

I also think he won’t be 100%

I think Bama will try run through us but they know our run D is strong.

Will be interesting to see if they try pass more as we play zone and stack the box.

Bama will be the most physical team we have played. And their RB is the fastest and shiftiest we have played.

Also super glad we have played the quarterbacks we have played the past 3 games. I really think the defensive game
Plan is very similar.

For everyone saying Jaylen is easily replaced, there's a reason our coaches have him starting. I'm not against criticizing players, and I agree JM is not the fastest, but he probably is the one who best understands his assignments. Losing a starting safety is a loss no matter how you look at it.

For everyone saying Jaylen is easily replaced, there's a reason our coaches have him starting. I'm not against criticizing players, and I agree JM is not the fastest, but he probably is the one who best understands his assignments. Losing a starting safety is a loss no matter how you look at it.

We don’t all have to agree.

That’s the beautiful thing ab this place.

Reactions: StoVol
NFL better hold these refs accountable.

Just one of these days I want to see a team walk off the field after one of these garbage stunts. Throw an absolute Mongolian Olympic wrestling coach tantrum.
View attachment 498816

This is what happens when we allow 80 year olds to hide from their koo koo crazy model wives by playing football well after their fragile butts should have retired.

Jaylen McCollough was arrested for aggravated assault.
1. Excited for the opportunity a young talent like Walker or Turrentine will have.
2. Not excited to lose a body and the guy with the most game experience.

It's never a "good" thing to lose a starter. Sometimes it works out for the better, most of the time it doesn't.

BY will start the game for Bammer Saturday. They can't afford not to play him. They will try to run it and run some more and pass situationally more than they have all season. They will wait until we go man or match up and take shots. Our safeties have to have a good showing. Everyone must be a sure tackler and we must confuse BY with zone the way that Patterson did in the Texas game. Young didn't figure that zone out until the 4th but Texas had not put enough on the board by that time with Ewers going down. We have to play our game on D. We can't overthink it. Stuff their run, which may be relative this week. By that I mean, we may give up some yards but we don't give up explosive runs. Get after BY, hit him legally but hit him hard and often. That AC joint won't really bother him throwing because he's such a torque thrower. Getting hit well definitely get him though. They will limit throwing opportunities more than usual just to try and eliminate pass rush opportunities. DB's have to give us at least one extra possession along the way and we need all TD's when we get in the red zone if we want to vanquish the beast. Our offense is as legitimate as an offense can be. Heupel will put on all the steam and open up the entire play book. They won't stop us for 4 quarters. Their DB's are very gettable and their zone gets lazy sometimes even when they play match up. If they choose to go match up for this game, Hooker will throw for 400 and 5 tds. They CANNOT man cover us. They will get pressure. It's what they do. We beat pressure. It's what we do. Run yards will be tough to come by but we have to get the ones that we can and keep running even if we have negative plays. Play our game, keep the crowd at a fever pitch and feed Hyatt, Bru and Tillman because I believe that he'll have to be covered in dirt before he misses this game. GBO! Beat Bammer!

Banks needs to spend a 15 yarder early in the game on BY...this is big boy football now.

They started Milton over hooker last season.

Sometimes... You just never know till you know.

I do think BY plays.

I also think he won’t be 100%

I think Bama will try run through us but they know our run D is strong.

Will be interesting to see if they try pass more as we play zone and stack the box.

Bama will be the most physical team we have played. And their RB is the fastest and shiftiest we have played.

Also super glad we have played the quarterbacks we have played the past 3 games. I really think the defensive game
Plan is very similar.

I wonder if that AC joint sprain allows Bryce Young to to throw the ball deep. Or is it just a pain tolerance issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back