Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re back!

Felony. . . that is using a weapon, right?

Nvm

3-15 years in prison if found guilty. I'm sure it will be reduced or dropped. Either way, really stupid position to put yourself in. Dude was just a few months from a potential job in the NFL. Even if practice squad. . . cost himself hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions in the long run.

I wonder what the hell happened. If it was a UT student, why didn't he just take his ass whippin and keep his mouth shut? I hope it isn't another he said/she said domestic incident.
I’d be more surprised if a regular Knoxville citizen reported him than a student. College kids don’t give a **** about the team unless they’re frat or sorority students, and they definitely would run to the cops at the drop of a hat. But also want to defund them.

I’d be more surprised if a regular Knoxville citizen reported him than a student. College kids don’t give a **** about the team unless they’re frat or sorority students, and they definitely would run to the cops at the drop of a hat. But also want to defund them.
Since when do Greek students care more about football?

Forever? Only kids I met in college who cared about sports at all were in frats.
I was once asked why I didn't go to a frat party a couple of years ago when I went to my first game at Neyland.

"I went to the game with my mother"

credit to @tomq_123 for generously giving his tickets away, something I'll never forget

Last edited:
I know it's dang near impossible, but I wish people would withhold judgement until the details come out. Could be a fight with another student, wrong place wrong time, anything. Guy has given his all and stuck around through all the Pruitt bullcrap and needs the benefit of the doubt for now.
I really wish for this.

Felony. . . that is using a weapon, right?

Nvm

3-15 years in prison if found guilty. I'm sure it will be reduced or dropped. Either way, really stupid position to put yourself in. Dude was just a few months from a potential job in the NFL. Even if practice squad. . . cost himself hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions in the long run.
😩

You think fraternity and sorority members are the only students who care about the team? That’s such a bad take lmao.

Forever? Only kids I met in college who cared about sports at all were in frats.
This is just patently false. I was at UT through some of our darkest years and most of my social circle were GDIs. We cared enough to suffer through a whole lot of miserable games and let it ruin our weeks, and most of us are still avid fans that attend games regularly.

Regardless of how much these tickets are going for, the atmosphere will be priceless-- but if you are insane and want to sell your VOLS ticket--do NOT sell to a Bammer.

My aunt has her two extra seats up for nearly $1k apiece. The other two she is letting me and my wife have. Thank you for wonderful aunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back