Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee DB Jaylen McCollough Arrested On Felony Assault Charge

Sounds like he thought someone was breaking into his apartment.

Dumbass shouldn’t have chased him though.
Not siding with Jaylen but there has to be more to the story. The victim had been drinking/drunk that he thought he went back to his friends apartment but went into the wrong apartment. I think we should wait for the entire story to come out before turning on Jaylen. Something is not adding up.

I’d be more surprised if a regular Knoxville citizen reported him than a student. College kids don’t give a **** about the team unless they’re frat or sorority students, and they definitely would run to the cops at the drop of a hat. But also want to defund them.
Yes...it is definitely a different world now...I hate it.

This shouldn’t even be news. A drunk guy goes to the wrong apartment and walks in on his own? Is that not breaking an entering? This should be dropped by mid-week. You would never hear a peep about this if in Athens or Tuscaloosa.
The problem is one the guy supposedly left. If Jaylen chased him outside of the apartment then it's a bit of a different story.

Reactions: VolByLaw
I’d be more surprised if a regular Knoxville citizen reported him than a student. College kids don’t give a **** about the team unless they’re frat or sorority students, and they definitely would run to the cops at the drop of a hat. But also want to defund them.
That’s not true at all and there’s no need to push a narrative like that.

So incredible to watch unfold what was painfully obvious to everyone with a brain. Kentucky isn't good. They've struggled in every game. Florida is bad. Ole Miss is also overrated and struggled with Vandy. South Carolina is bad. I can't believe the hype they gave them.

You’re doing this wrong.

Pitt , lsu, and florida are easily NEw Year’s Day bowl game talented. They were derailed by a force that they are unlikely to see the remainder of their seasons.

Ole miss is overrated. Would be fun if they were on the schedule this year…

kentucky, vandy, and usc could easily be tops in other conferences. (Notice that I didn’t say which conference?) 😁

Build up our opponents, bad mouth the team we don’t play. This is the way.

15-0 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back