Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shouldn’t even be news. A drunk guy goes to the wrong apartment and walks in on his own? Is that not breaking an entering? This should be dropped by mid-week. You would never hear a peep about this if in Athens or Tuscaloosa.
This is weird. If someone random guy walked in my apartment and said some dumb stuff while being drunk, I would throw hands too. Not Tanks fault if someone walks into his apartment and something happens.

I agree to a extent, we don’t know what words was exchanged before he left the apartment. We don’t know exactly how long he was in the apartment either.

A legal team will destroy that police report though. The victim stated he was too drunk to remember where he was and went into the wrong apartment but proceeded to remember everything about the altercation?
Didn't just go into the wrong apartment, he went into the wrong building. You have to be pretty darn drunk to do that.

No sane person chases a drunk guy down a hall and stairs just to sucker punch him. Something else happened. Interested to hear Jaylen's side.

The problem is one the guy supposedly left. If Jaylen chased him outside of the apartment then it's a bit of a different story.
But it's also understandable why he would chase the guy down and be like WTF?? Jaylen probably didn't have to throw a punch. He should have talked it out. But then again, maybe he did try to talk it out and the drunk dude threatened him in some way. Who knows?

But it's also understandable why he would chase the guy down and be like WTF?? Jaylen probably didn't have to throw a punch. He should have talked it out. But then again, maybe he did try to talk it out and the drunk dude threatened him in some way. Who knows?
Dude probably drunkenly ran his mouth, got shoved and hit his head.

Charges should be dropped. A drunk walks into your home and the outcome is a hit to the mouth?.

We don’t know the specifics and this is just a hypothetical speculation. If I’m in my apartment having “relations” with my girlfriend and a random drunk guy walks in, there is going to be a disagreement/altercation. A guys “my bad” is probably not going to suffice. I’m probably not dressed appropriately to be running down the hall; therefore, I have to grab my shorts as the dude exits my apartment with words being said throughout the process. Escalating to a chase down the hall and the said punch.

Again I don’t have any knowledge of the situation, but I can see how the above possible scenario could get out of hand if it happened to me in a similar fashion. I don’t care how good a person is, that’s is a type of situation that could escalate quickly. So let’s see the full story. It sucks though.

We don’t know the specifics and this is just a hypothetical speculation. If I’m in my apartment having “relations” with my girlfriend and a random drunk guy walks in, there is going to be a disagreement/altercation. A guys “my bad” is probably not going to suffice. I’m probably not dressed appropriately to be running down the hall; therefore, I have to grab my shorts as the dude exits my apartment with words being said throughout the process. Escalating to a chase down the hall and the said punch.

Again I don’t have any knowledge of the situation, but I can see how the above possible scenario could get out of hand if it happened to me in a similar fashion. I don’t care how good a person is that’s type is situation could escalate quickly. So let’s see the full story. It sucks though.
If you're in your apartment having "relations" with your GF you should also lock the door. But maybe that's just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back