Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM story is very weird and won’t be surprised if it eventually gets dropped. But he won’t play this week and that really sucks for us.

He may not be the best but he’s starting for a reason. We have no secondary depth regardless and we already struggle defending the pass. Don’t need to give Bama any more ammo there

JM story is very weird and won’t be surprised if it eventually gets dropped. But he won’t play this week and that really sucks for us.

He may not be the best but he’s starting for a reason. We have no secondary depth regardless and we already struggle defending the pass. Don’t need to give Bama any more ammo there

If we're going to win, it's going to be a 52-49 type win anyway. I think the JM situation is immaterial to that outcome.

Reactions: Kamaras gold teeth
If you're in your apartment having "relations" with your GF you should also lock the door. But maybe that's just me?
They are young. The hypothetical "relations" could have started spontaneously. Also, if a random stranger walks up in your home, are you going to laugh it off? Or, are you going to follow them out to make sure that you and your woman are safe? Maybe even ask some questions? There's definitely more to this because the guy admitted that he said "You don't have to be a d!ck about it" before being punched. This is just a very odd situation according to the statement from the "victim". I'm sure Tank was instructed to not say anything at all without legal representation.

If we're going to win, it's going to be a 52-49 type win anyway. I think the JM situation is immaterial to that outcome.
We’re not going to put 50 on their defense.

Their front 7 is really good. Ours is too. We’re going to have to pressure a hobbled BY or their backup.

It's crazy to think that our offense dictates the game so much that veteran, very good coaches like Brian Kelly totally change how they would normally coach (going for it on 4th and 10 at midfield) just to try and keep up with this offense. We not only dictate what the defense is trying to do, but we dictate the whole game strategy for the other team now.

Saban gonna lose his mind Saturday.

#BuckFama #GBO !!!!!

so basically random strangers are allowed in your home is what we learned this morning…stay strapped my friends🤙🏽 Also this sounds like city police logic..I know UT campus usually handles incidents like this but there’s no way knox county would have made that arrest..they would have laughed at that dude and told him to go to the hospital..intoxicated and borderline breaking a interning..I’m shocked he wasn’t taken in.how did this dude not get a PI?🤔 I have so many questions.another thing,how do you take a sworn statement from a intoxicated human being?…case closed..I’ll be pissed if he has to sit out any games for this incident.

Bru had a sneaky 7 catches for 140 against LSU. Dude's been a fantastic pickup for us.

We had a "sneaky" 500 yards for that matter. If Hooker had been on, it would have been a beatdown of even bigger historic proportions...which is saying something since it is already a historic beatdown that set records.

I really believe we could have hung 70 and 700 on them.

I don't think there's any way for that to get clarified in time. It sounds like ultimately it will amount to nothing but given the timing, it's unfortunate as hell for us. As for charges... Someone almost always gets charged when police are called. For all we know, they called to report a break in and police arrived and heard dude say he got punched out and it went from there. But police don't walk away without filing charges very often. If you call them someone's very likely going to jail.
Not in Tuscaloosa or Athens or Gainesville or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back