Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope BY starts for 2 reasons. 1. I want to beat them with their best. I want no excuses. 2. I thinK BY @ 85% is limited. They will not want him running and I doubt he will be able to be effective throwing the deep ball. Play their receives tight, bring the heat and hit BY as much as you can, and limit Gibbs to <100yds on the ground. IF, Milton does have to come in, it gets ugly. We saw how he played with 85,000 friends…..imagine 90.000 orange clad Volunteers!!
One and two don't add up.

I live in a house, in a great neighborhood that is far from easy access to the highway and I use the dangly chain.

giphy.gif

I hope BY starts for 2 reasons. 1. I want to beat them with their best. I want no excuses. 2. I thinK BY @ 85% is limited. They will not want him running and I doubt he will be able to be effective throwing the deep ball. Play their receives tight, bring the heat and hit BY as much as you can, and limit Gibbs to <100yds on the ground. IF, Milton does have to come in, it gets ugly. We saw how he played with 85,000 friends…..imagine 90.000 orange clad Volunteers!!
Is this the same same exact post you made earlier or is it different? Doesn't matter, just curious. Wondering if I'm having deja vu.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and UTJoe
Barring an injury or something extremely wonky, looks like the Heisman race is over. Stroud has took a commanding lead and it’s not close.

Hendon is up on him by 36 yards per game. 326 vs 290.

CJS 24/3 total tds vs picks (6 games)
HH is at 13/0 (5 games)

That said HH has played twice the schedule thus far.

Stroud's best opponent (and lone P5 opponent with a winning record) was ND who they only scored 21 against. Meanwhile our P5 opponents, all ranked, have a combined 12-6 record and half of their losses are against...us.

Not saying Stroud may not be in the lead at this point, but it's not some crazy gap either.

I just can't believe he didn't get caught with weed. Heupel really is turning the program around. Now if Tank would just punch the ball out instead of some drunk dude's teeth. Head punching is just a bad move in general in a fight. Fingers break pretty easy and it is not hard to do some serious damage bare-knuckle that could land you with manslaughter or worse.
He could just punch a Bama fan. No teeth to knock out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back