Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going from potentially being 20-14 to 23-7 was pretty much ballgame, but I was feeling that a little until the huge sack.

R.48c52dd05681c6068567a95c2cb70e48

Start, bench, cut: Bryce Young on Saturday will
A. Start and finish
B. Start and but does not finish
C. Not play
Does not start but Bama falls behind by 14 and Saban says screw his injury and get desperate and throws him out there and BY gets reinjured.

So with that being said what playing field are we in now🤔

I’m honestly not 100% sure, but LA mentioned the student code of conduct having to be involved in the case which threw a wrench in things but if it’s off campus and not a UT student, that could possibly take any school code of conduct disciplinary actions out of it which just leaves Heupel to make a decision. I could be off but that’s what I thought at least.

Reprehensible to punch someone that busted up in your house? You gotta be f'n kidding me...that is pure 🦬💩. Any real MAN would do that in the heat of the moment.

Do you really think he meant to knock him down a set of stairs to try and kill him?...come on man.

Virtue signaling 🦬💩....I ain’t that virtuous...maybe you are, or maybe you're something else.
I read an article about a drunk that was killed because someone punched him outside a bar. When the drunk was punched, he fell and hit his head on concrete steps. I'm sure the guy wasn't trying to kill him but he did. Drunks say stupid sh*t and sober people get offended

Reactions: Orange_Crush
He also said he apologized when he realised his mistake and had left the apartment when he was attacked. Evidently, he was knocked down the stairs and suffered broked teeth. We're about to see if Heupel has double standards regarding these issues. My guess is that he only has one standard for everyone on the team. He will not tolerate this type of behavior. We're bout to find out
If the team thinks JM was justified and Heupel throws him away without due process...he will lose a lot of trust and goodwill. A lot of these kids already believe everyone is out to get them, and nobody cares about them. So far he has won their trust, but it could be gone in a puff if he doesn't handle it fairly.

I agree that excusing criminal behavior because someone is a valuable athlete is inexcusable. This story that was reported just doesn't sound right to me. Just like the Aaron Beasley situation didn't sound right from the initial report. I just hope this doesn't drag out either way.
This is where I am at. I want to hear the whole story, because that doesn't sound right to me either.

If the team thinks JM was justified and Heupel throws him away without due process...he will lose a lot of trust and goodwill. A lot of these kids already believe everyone is out to get them, and nobody cares about them. So far he has won their trust, but it could be gone in a puff if he doesn't handle it fairly.
Insightful. I for one think that Heupel is hard but fair. No way will he throw him to the wolves without Due Process. I am sure that they have already had a conversation about the incident and CJH knows the truth as to what happen and why.

I’m going to be very careful with this, but after 17 years as an attorney, the affidavits and any reports are never really the full story. Sometimes it’s worse, sometimes it’s better. There are two sides of a situation like this. I know this is a message board, but I would caution folks to speculate.
I mean if the goal of the message board was a clear and reasonable understanding of the situation, or if a message board had any actual bearing on the outcome of the case, your caution would be appropriate.

But I think you're casting pearls, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back