Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amd those stats would be a lot closer if Hooker hadn't been pulled way early against the scrubs and Heup would call plays to let him pile up stats against the scrubs.
Yes, I was about to add that, but my assumption was that OSU had likely done the same vs their scrubs, so probably a wash.

After looking into it, our backups have thrown 17 pass attempts and theirs have thrown 16.

But I agree with your point in comparing to most QBs. If he had stayed in vs those teams, he'd probably be closer to 20 total TDs and 0 picks, instead of 13 and 0. But, most Heisman worthy QBs/teams can say similar. That's all.

I would love to see Tn come out and put up 21 on Bama in the 1st qrt and send them reeling and after all the years of Bama boat racing us by 40-50 points. I want Heup to throw up as many points as he wants and never go into prevent offense.
I think it’s going to be grind game. Low scoring game. Oops, I need to put this in the real game thread. Not that knockoff.

Reactions: Orangeburst
That's assuming he left immediately. I don't buy that just yet. In our obligatory group text machine with some VN boys, I did question who leaves the door unlocked. I must've grew up in the ghetto cause in locking all of it. Deadbolt, handle, little dangly chain
The first I do when coming home from work or anywhere, I lock the door behind and double check to make sure..Used to think I was being paranoid but no longer do I feel that..We need to stay safe in the crazy world.🤗

We truly did land in that magical alternate universe we were waiting on all along.

Finebaum, after trashing Venables,

"Josh Heupel has emerged as one of the best coaches in America"

👀 👀 👀

Paul likes to push to the front of the bandwagon when UT's winning. He'll be tightroping carefully this weekend to curry favor with both sides.

I’m going to say it…
IF your Tennessee Vols beat Bama, can you keep them from being #1 in the nation?
Being honest I don't really understand how Michigan and Clemson are in front of us. Even Ohio State. I get they were ranked higher in the preseason. But we've played way more ranked opponents. Preseason rankings are bs. I get you have to start somewhere but after 5 weeks you've got a big enough body of work to rank teams more appropriately. Jmo

Sampson is done for the rest of the season. Barring injury and clean up duty
Sampsons a freshman and he will learn and clean it up. He probably won't be asked to do pass pro against Bama or UGA, but he will against UT Matin, USCjr, Vandy, Mizzou. There's plenty of opportunities for him to learn, especially if Wright keeps putting the ball on the ground.

Kinda disgusted but not surprised reading some of the JM stuff on here.
Some assume he's guilty and the initial police report is 100% accurate. Are you really that naive?
A couple are assuming that Coach Hype will look the other way or wash his hands. Y'all deserve Dooley.
Been dealing with HS kids who get in these situations for nearly 40 years. Everyone is quick to rush to judgement and tell the Coach/School what they "better" do. Bullcrap. Take a breath. Quit spreading gossip and let it play out. This is a good kid who's given his all.

Well you can believe whatever you want. Lol, but I’m Law Enforcement and I’m telling you, that it doesn’t matter if Jaylen walked outside after the initial incident. A good lawyer will get this dropped.

I mean heck Kenneth George actually assaulted a cop and got arrested and the charges were dropped lol.
Wish we had DM options here. I'm LEO as well!

@SergeantVol ....

CreamyLegalBordercollie-max-1mb.gif
I got your number, I know where you live. My gypsy children will be visiting soon!

So uhh we lost McCullough for Atleast this week….. which I’m not too sad about, he honestly isn’t a good safety.

Smartest thing he did was not making any statement to the cops. Let his lawyer handle all of that.

Doubt he ends up receiving any charges in the long run.
He may not be top notch, but he's a vet and starting for a reason. It's the same as Burrell. People dogged him...then they saw the backups.

Not saying the backup may not step up...but starters usually are the starters for some reason.

Even if only because they can line up the offense correctly.

I have to admit my BVS kicked in before the lsu game. I knew something would happen and the downward spiral would begin. But after that game i have to say that i am officially BVS-FREE and by golly: It feels like ‘98!
The Vols will whoop bama and make it look easy!
GOVOLS🍊
Tear down the goalposts and light the firworks!
WGWTFA
15-0 baby!
We’re done with 98. Glorious year if you experienced it. I’m looking forward (not saying you aren’t).

Reactions: crazyguy
"...busted up in your house..." isn't the report we're discussing here. But thanks anyway.
I apologize for being so hateful, but the difference is I am not just taking the drunk dudes word. That story sounds like 🦬💩 to me, and it SOUNDS like you just buy what he said, and are all in on defending the guy.

I am not a JM the player fan, I am a fan if how he has comported himself as a Vol and I don't want to see his life ruined over a fight he wasn't looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back