Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, what do you have against Jaylen McCullough???
😁
tenor.gif

I don't just want us to beat Bama. I want us to humiliate them. I want to beat them so badly that at the end of the game Nick Saban goes to the 50-yard line of Neyland Stadium and commits hari-kari.

“…and that, son, is why they call it the greatest game in football history.”

Sampson is done for the rest of the season. Barring injury and clean up duty
Disagree. Hendon or Milton can point out pre snap protection to him. He needs to understand in game scenarios to both read the pre snap blitz and also understand protection. Development is important.

The Oline and Hooker should be able to coach him. He’s such a talent that we need to develop for next year and beyond.

If he had a grade 2 AC sprain...that takes 2 to 4 weeks to heal....2 weeks would be October 15th..if he does play.....hes going to be nowhere close to 100%
Had that exact injury my sr year of hs football. had to wear a skeleton pad under my shoulder pads for a month plus

As I've stated multiple times, there was a statement. Some folks took THAT STATEMENT and started posting ways for him to get out of the charges (as though those statements were true, and the important thing was him getting out of the charges). My response was IF THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE, you guys should take the orange glasses off and get a grip.

In my first post on the subject, I even posted "I'm not even saying that's what happened."

I wasn't defending the drunk guy. I said that there doesn't have to be an either/or. One person doesn't have to be right for felony assault to be wrong IF there was indeed felony assault. But at the same time, IF THE REPORT WAS TRUE, and he accidentally entered the wrong apartment, apologized, and left... Then his actions didn't deserve felony assault, a trip down the stares, and lost teeth.

I posted a quote of Proverbs, stating that one side sounds right until the other side is heard and the truth comes out.

But you know... Virtue signaling. Toro caca smileys. Yar yar yar.. Footbaw!

You had your say.

Now... It sounds like there may be more to be reported. Personally, I hope there is more to the story and it went down in such a way that no one's life is severely, detrimentally altered.
I apologized for the over the top response...that is all I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back