Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the real. Losing this game wouldn't mean squat. We're supposed to lose this game. It doesn't "cool us off" if we lose. We're still way ahead of where we were predicted to be in year 2 of the Josh Heupel dynasty. But winning this game, winning this game would be astronomical. It would crush the Bammer's spirit. I'm not saying they're suddenly going to suck and their program will go downhill, but it'll hurt them bigly. And I'm here for it. I think we can absolutely win this game. BY or no BY.

I don’t disagree but not a believer in the AP voters. They had A&M 6th, Utah 7th, OU 9th, Baylor 10th, Mich St 15th, Miami 16th etc etc in the preseason poll. They don’t know anything and frankly their poll no longer matters with the addition of the playoff and their own separate rankings.
This is what I'm saying. I give them a pass the first few weeks for things to sort out. But after 5 weeks we have the #1 offense in the country and have beat three asked teams. Ohio state has the 2nd best offense in the country and has beat 1 ranked team. I have even less to say about Clemson and Michigan haha.

I didn’t state it because it has any bearing. I stated it because society loves to jump to conclusions. If you truly don’t care about a “clear and reasonable understanding,” then have at it. I will sit on the sidelines if people don’t want it all clarified.
I just think you vastly misunderstand your audience. "Cautioning" a message board not to jump to conclusions sounded ironic at best.

I read an article about a drunk that was killed because someone punched him outside a bar. When the drunk was punched, he fell and hit his head on concrete steps. I'm sure the guy wasn't trying to kill him but he did. Drunks say stupid sh*t and sober people get offended
Belligerent drunks accost people minding their own business and rightly get their ass handed to them.

I’m honestly not 100% sure, but LA mentioned the student code of conduct having to be involved in the case which threw a wrench in things but if it’s off campus and not a UT student, that could possibly take any school code of conduct disciplinary actions out of it which just leaves Heupel to make a decision. I could be off but that’s what I thought at least.

UT admin and legal are involved. It's more than a violation of team rules. It would be CJH's decision to suspend or dismiss after UT investigates and if they greenlight his return, but CJH won't want to kick him. If the facts support dismissal, others will be pivotal to the decision and the outcome. But that's not the path anyone wants.

I believe it happened in Fort Sanders and the other party is not currently a UT student.

I hope for another early pounding like last week where we simply say at halftime…
a09fd2fd-7c98-45a3-9637-5ac5f48f2874_text.gif

Edit: @Glitch

I apologize for being so hateful, but the difference is I am not just taking the drunk dudes word. That story sounds like 🦬💩 to me, and it SOUNDS like you just buy what he said, and are all in on defending the guy.

I am not a JM the player fan, I am a fan if how he has comported himself as a Vol and I don't want to see his life ruined over a fight he wasn't looking for.
As I've stated multiple times, there was a statement. Some folks took THAT STATEMENT and started posting ways for him to get out of the charges (as though those statements were true, and the important thing was him getting out of the charges). My response was IF THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE, you guys should take the orange glasses off and get a grip.

In my first post on the subject, I even posted "I'm not even saying that's what happened."

I wasn't defending the drunk guy. I said that there doesn't have to be an either/or. One person doesn't have to be right for felony assault to be wrong IF there was indeed felony assault. But at the same time, IF THE REPORT WAS TRUE, and he accidentally entered the wrong apartment, apologized, and left... Then his actions didn't deserve felony assault, a trip down the stares, and lost teeth.

I posted a quote of Proverbs, stating that one side sounds right until the other side is heard and the truth comes out.

But you know... Virtue signaling. Toro caca smileys. Yar yar yar.. Footbaw!

You had your say.

Now... It sounds like there may be more to be reported. Personally, I hope there is more to the story and it went down in such a way that no one's life is severely, detrimentally altered.

Here's the real. Losing this game wouldn't mean squat. We're supposed to lose this game. It doesn't "cool us off" if we lose. We're still way ahead of where we were predicted to be in year 2 of the Josh Heupel dynasty. But winning this game, winning this game would be astronomical. It would crush the Bammer's spirit. I'm not saying they're suddenly going to suck and their program will go downhill, but it'll hurt them bigly. And I'm here for it. I think we can absolutely win this game. BY or no BY.
Tazeing rescinded.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
We are playing with house money.

Win and we have to win in Athens to go to Atlanta.
Lose and we have to win in Athens to go to Atlanta.

Nothing to lose, let's go have fun.

I hope we beat them so bad the fans know we're storming the field and we carry Saban out on our shoulders and throw him into the TN River

We are playing with house money.

Win and we have to win in Athens to go to Atlanta.
Lose and we have to win in Athens to go to Atlanta.

Nothing to lose, let's go have fun.

I hope we beat them so bad the fans know we're storming the field and we carry Saban out on our shoulders and throw him into the TN River
R.f31d40ceb4f77bf511015097b3908b2a

As I've stated multiple times, there was a statement. Some folks took THAT STATEMENT and started posting ways for him to get out of the charges (as though those statements were true, and the important thing was him getting out of the charges). My response was IF THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE, you guys should take the orange glasses off and get a grip.

In my first post on the subject, I even posted "I'm not even saying that's what happened."

I wasn't defending the drunk guy. I said that there doesn't have to be an either/or. One person doesn't have to be right for felony assault to be wrong IF there was indeed felony assault. But at the same time, IF THE REPORT WAS TRUE, and he accidentally entered the wrong apartment, apologized, and left... Then his actions didn't deserve felony assault, a trip down the stares, and lost teeth.

I posted a quote of Proverbs, stating that one side sounds right until the other side is heard and the truth comes out.

But you know... Virtue signaling. Toro caca smileys. Yar yar yar.. Footbaw!

You had your say.

Now... It sounds like there may be more to be reported. Personally, I hope there is more to the story and it went down in such a way that no one's life is severely, detrimentally altered.
Dude, what do you have against Jaylen McCullough???
😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back