Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admittedly don't know much about betting, but I thought it was entirely dictated by the money coming in because Vegas wants even money on each side. Cause they make money on each bet placed, they want to essentially break even on the Vols money vs Bama money. As such, Vegas isn't really "liking" anything. The line's not moving because equal money is being bet on both sides now. Am I wrong?
I wish I could find the video, there was one I watched the other day from a capper in Vegas. He said that while they prefer to get even money on both sides, that in reality its not very likely for that to happen.

That is f'n awesome. That story sounded like a dumptruck sized load of 🦬💩 to me right off of the bat.
Can’t claim likewise. Heard FELONY AGGRAVATED ASSAULT and the date and moved on…way prematurely. Always better to wait for the facts. Would be a big move and message to the KPD to let him play imo. The players and recruits would love Heupel even more also.

Josh Pate on taking the over at 22.5..LOL.
I wonder what the line was in that 12-10 game.
All I remember was Kiffin simplify Cromptons throwing areas to 1/2 the field. Dont think we gotta worry about that with Hook.

Throw it long and tack on a extra 15 yards,bama’s DB’s this year are suspect and when beat they force a penalty..I like our WR core enough to trust them…the question is will hendon have enough time and will he make them pay with his legs like he has the previous games.

Also fyi, the equipment room had orange helmets in them today. Do with that information what you want
Pics or didn't happen. 1. No way we wear an alternate against Bama, especially after a recent statement saying we won't wear alternates against rivals anymore. 2. I don't see orange with white Power T looking good.... unless they're making us Jack-o-lantern-heads with orange helmets, black facemask, black power T, and black stripes for the Dark Mode jerseys.

@LittleVol.... this is off topic, but you were right about Joshua Josephs. He's earned the snaps that he's receiving, but the kid is a straight baller off the edge. Good call on that one.

He's a beast. Still waiting for Pearce to come on with him, but we'll see.

And everyone see's now that Josephs coming on as a true freshman makes those older guys hungry!

Having to bump back our departure time for Knoxville Friday morning - found out today I made the final round of interviews this Friday for my dream job. I’ll burn down Knoxville with a bottle in my hand if I can land this gig and we break the streak on Saturday!
Prepare to burn it down. Job/Vols are a lock. Honestly good luck on the job. A wise man told me once whatever made you great at your previous employer will shine through and be obvious in your next opportunity. Be yourself.

I hope they are wrong this time
Vegas is wrong more often than we think. Everyone just remembers the close losses or wins. But if you look at the bigger picture the advantage Vegas has is their bank roll. They could lose 5million on Tennessee, but profit 3million a piece on 3 other games. Theyd still be up 4 million.

Throw it long and tack on a extra 15 yards,bama’s DB’s this year are suspect and when beat they force a penalty..I like our WR core enough to trust them…the question is will hendon have enough time and will he make them pay with his legs like he has the previous games.
Their dbs are trailers and like to grab and pull. Bru will possession along with the tight end which I think the middle is going to be open because toto plays up and behind him will be there. Speed receivers should exploit them and there will be a few pi calls that will or will not get called. Texas showed what to do with there back up qb. If Ewers does not get hurt, you are looking at a one loss Bama team for they out played them but as usual some mystery call or non calls seem to go against them.

I'm not actually "underwhelmed". I'm appreciative. He's just limited. He does some things well. Maybe even a little above average. Not exactly sure what you mean by those stats. I'm fine with dropping Akron if that's your point but he's still averaging 4.64 ypc vs average competition. Without that game, he averages 74 ypg... pretty pedestrian for a #1 RB.

He had a great game vs LSU. My opinion will change if he keeps that up.

Disagree about Wright and he's really just learning the position. He wasn't well used or coached in HS. FTR, I don't think he's a true #1 SEC level RB either. Not sure if his talent can go to that level but believe he's further from his ceiling than Small.

I think the Fr have pretty high ceilings.
He got folded up by that 5'10 MLB in the Akron game. So it wasn't his choice really that he didn't play anymore that game haha.

But I think that pissed him off, and he's been a true SEC #1 back since the past 2 games.

Absolute barbarian lol 😂 omg, camera guy not paying attention walks in front of him and gets knocked down. This is assault? Give me a break.

Parker did it on purpose....there was no point to push that man...the guy wasn't even going to run into Parker. Parker had no remorse for what he did....he thought he could get away with it too.

Reactions: MwB
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back