Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I said too. I wasn’t thrilled at the time. We had talked ourselves into Matt Campbell who seemed to be the white whale.

But, when we hired Josh, I just looked at his offensive success and his work with QB and said hey, pair him with a good DC and we might have something here.

But I never expected this. Especially not so soon
Same here. I said even if he didn't lead us back to greatness at least it'd be a lot more fun to watch than Pruitt ball.

No it wouldn't. He's a scrub. I hope he gets another big job so that he can fail on a big stage and UT fans will stop fawning over him.

We have the better Kiffin. He's a much better coach, and is actually a good guy unlike this clown.
it was easy to fawn over him and think "what might have been" when we go thru Dooley, Butch, Pruitt as follow ups to Kiffin. i know, i was one of them. i would have welcomed him back after pruitt with open arms lol.

but i can safely, confidently, loudly say....do. not. care. i woulud have liked to beaten his brains out last year. and i hope he has to beg fans to come his games forever.

it took a long time...but we're finally, i think, better off.

The closer we get the more confident I am getting.

I love how the schedules have lined up. Alabama is coming off a 3Q game against Ark and a full game against A&M. We are coming off a bye week and a 1 half game against LSU. This neutralizes Bama depth advantage.

Our players and coaches have handled every test and victory with the current mindset. The wins haven't been destinations. We have acknowledged how big the game is, but how big it is because TN has earned that. This mindset and being at Neyland neutralizes the "Bama Factor".

I think we match up great against Bama. We all know that Gibbs is a play maker. Our run defense is our strength and it's been good against 3 quality opponents. Our weakness is DBs but there WRs have been no shows and the QB is a question mark.

I am more confident this game than I was against LSU on the road. I'm not saying we will blow them out, but I could see a comfortable win.

For real how do you go from the school placing a restraining order on you. To on the field lol doesn’t seem right.
None of it makes any sense…. It seems that he gets anywhere that he wants… he has been shouted out by former coaching staffs…. Some players….. personally invited to the jabari Davis football camp.🤷🏻

Should be a montage of all the WR. Bru having back to back 100 yard games with Tillman out has been huge. Not to mention the other guys making all sorts of plays, seemingly out of nowhere. I think Hyatt was always gonna be what he's been in this offense this year. It's the other guys stepping up to make up for Tillman's production.

Evidently Jeremy Pruitt was on a talk show yesterday and implied that the refs will determine the outcome of this game.

Basically saying if they allow Alabamas corners to be physical then they better allow Tennessees receivers to be as well.
The thumb human is too stupid not to share the secrets of the league. He's not wrong.

If it's a one possession game in the 4th and we're driving to tie/win, we better not depend on the refs to not be idiots like they were in the MCB.

Should be a montage of all the WR. Bru having back to back 100 yard games with Tillman out has been huge. Not to mention the other guys making all sorts of plays, seemingly out of nowhere. I think Hyatt was always gonna be what he's been in this offense this year. It's the other guys stepping up to make up for Tillman's production.
Was just about to say this.

The thumb human is too stupid not to share the secrets of the league. He's not wrong.

If it's a one possession game in the 4th and we're driving to tie/win, we better not depend on the refs to not be idiots like they were in the MCB.

Evidently Jeremy Pruitt was on a talk show yesterday and implied that the refs will determine the outcome of this game.

Basically saying if they allow Alabamas corners to be physical then they better allow Tennessees receivers to be as well.
I saw it. And yeah he said how the refs call defensive building or illegal contact, PI, or not, will be a factor. If they're allowed to be physical in bump and run, advantage Bama.

I'm like... Duh?

Our guys are going have to win 1 on 1 outside.

I’ve thought about it and idc to admit it, I’ll probably be so happy that I cry. 15 years, 15 years of agony. 15 years of being made a mockery of.

I really don’t think fans of other schools get it, if we are truly back nobody will be prepared for it. It’ll be a big orange swarm that over takes everything.

I’ve tried to explain to my wife where I will be emotionally on Saturday. It still doesn’t make sense to her, but she has planned to take the youngest kids to a friend’s house for a play date. It will just be me and my oldest son. No matter what happens, this will be something we both remember forever. No matter what happens, he will definitely see me cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back