Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he transferred to UNC there was no inkling or the turnover. He was (at best) third on the depth chart behind Gray and Small with Tiyon Evans on the horizon and Brown committed. It was a sound decision that worked out for him.
Well good.. I don’t have a clue anything UNC lol

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Team, Bama fans are scared. My buddy who is a life long Bammer, who is a level 10 shiz talker has been QUIET this week. I’ve been sending all sorts of propaganda his way to prod and NOTHING. Skeered.

Many others at work. Nothing. I’ve not experienced this in YEARS!
Oh he knows what’s gonna happen..lol 😂

The last thing Bama wants to do is play man all game. They get killed in it. They haven’t covered well in a couple years. Saban loves that matchup zone the most.
Exactly. Bama's DBs cannot man up our receivers. I could also see them shadowing Hyatt some with their zone coverages. Florida's and LSU's DBs aren't terrible, WE just made them look bad.

Yeah it's great not to have to have our secondary go up against Jeudy, Ruggs, Waddle, and crew on the other side. Minus Bryce Young if he were healthy, this almost feels like some of the other Bama teams that didn't have the super fast receivers but had solid RBs, pass rush, and run defense.

Yet it still can't be emphasized enough that they haven't faced an offense nowhere near the caliber of ours. Florida found out, LSU found out, Bama about to find out. I think we move the ball similarly to how Clemson with Deshaun Watson did against them in previous years.
This will be by far the toughest game for both teams so far this year.

Alabama is not a great team on the road. Last year they beat a horrible Florida team by 2 escaped Auburn with TJ Finely of laying QB. This year, Texas should have beat them.

That’s 3 games, in there last 6, they was all 1 score games minus the road game at MSU. They also haven’t played a team like Tennessee on the road. 👀

Once again I find myself not nervous… Beating Bama is never going to be easy. I have faith in this team and these coaches that no matter the outcome we are in good hands. If you told me we’d be here in year 2 with legit shots to win if we play well I’d have never believed it. I hope we continue to get better and play to our strengths. One game at a time. Beat Bama! GBO! 🍊
1665679412561.gif
1665679554359.gif

Alabama is not a great team on the road. Last year they beat a horrible Florida team by 2 escaped Auburn with TJ Finely of laying QB. This year, Texas should have beat them.

That’s 3 games, in there last 6, they was all 1 score games minus the road game at MSU. They also haven’t played a team like Tennessee on the road. 👀

Truly believe they lose if Ewers doesn’t go down very early.

When Bryce bailed them out on the last drive the refs missed one of the most egregious holds of the yr on that play.

Can I make a suggestion!!

should-you-start-smoking-cigars-usman-dawood-cigar-rants-montefortuna-2021-cuban-cigars-new-world-cigars.jpg
Just bought me one

That's one smart Buckeyes fan, and he's right. Heupel has zero track record of developing QBs. Sam Bradford and Drew Lock regressed heavily under him. It's Dobbs to JG all over again once Hooker leaves. 5-7, here we come!
He’s not smart, he’s a skeered! And trying to talk himself out of it.

IM thinking we will, that’s why Saban is frustrated but They have above average corners who are physical. This will be a game for Bru to be the primary target. Hyatt doesn’t have the height to contend for 50/50 balls and that’s not taking anything away from him, it’s just not his strength.

I actually think this is a game for Hyatt to be a heavy target. They will want to be physical on the outside and make things difficult on Keyton/Tillman and Bru, but if Hyatt can get clean releases in the slot, which he has been able to do against most teams so far, then he has the potential to really be that guy to work the field all over. He worked all off-season on breaking the press, this is the game for him to show it.

I actually think this is a game for Hyatt to be a heavy target. They will want to be physical on the outside and make things difficult on Keyton/Tillman and Bru, but if Hyatt can get clean releases in the slot, which he has been able to do against most teams so far, then he has the potential to really be that guy to work the field all over. He worked all off-season on breaking the press, this is the game for him to show it.
I don't think they can make it difficult on Bru...he's a grown ass man out there

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure the last 2.5 years, the only road game that wasn’t decided by 3 or less was the Arky game this year for bama

Reactions: ionaVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back