Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright you gambling degenerates, all the talk over the years has finally made me want to start. I know a lot of you have multiple accounts on different things but do you have any recommendations if I was only going to use one site? I like the approach a few of you are using just betting smaller amounts at a time. Especially getting started. Thanks for the help. If this turns into an addiction I may be seeking some more help later….

It's going to drive me crazy if the refs put bubble wrap all over BY if he does play, and take pity on him for "playing hurt." If we get flagged for just playing football against him, hitting him, sacking him, whatever. That's going to be infuriating.
It is going to happen...you might as well just accept it.

Reactions: BigSteve09
I bet we get a couple phantom roughing the passer penalties, like what has happened in the pros.
While Bama knocks Hendo out of the on "a clean hit..just a good clean football play"

I am getting ready to throw Titleists and mustard bottles...you all know the screw job is going to happen.

I hate feeling like a fair contest in the SEC is impossible.

2007 SEC title game.

Not quite 20 years, but 2001 SEC championship was more massive.

Could put 2016 Bama up there too as we had already beat UF and UGA, and had no one in front of us we were predicted to lose to.

May be forgetting some games, but definitely up there though. I'd say top 3.

Luckily the players are too young to know all this and I doubt they feel that pressure.
This one feels bigger from a hype standpoint. The last one with this much hype to me goes back to the Gators in 2001.

Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that
This sounds like personal experience.

Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that

Go ahead and tap it. Get that out of your system.

Reactions: TennacJed and ugg
All this noise about us is going to piss Bama off. They’ll be ready to play. Going to be a dog fight. We can do this. GBO! 🍊
They’ll play the best they’ve played all season. Saban thrives on these opportunities when they are predicted to lose or be a close game. However, I think we’ll also play our best game and will be in it til the end.

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back