Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright you gambling degenerates, all the talk over the years has finally made me want to start. I know a lot of you have multiple accounts on different things but do you have any recommendations if I was only going to use one site? I like the approach a few of you are using just betting smaller amounts at a time. Especially getting started. Thanks for the help. If this turns into an addiction I may be seeking some more help later….
Draft Kings

You get $100 & I get $100, plus you get like a 25% deposit bonus if you use this link.

Reactions: ILVFL
Someone please explain to me why any bigtime high school QB recruit would even consider going to Ohio State. Do they have even one former QB that has gone on to be a highly successful starting NFL QB in the last 10-20 years? Fields looks completely lost in the NFL.

Edit: I just looked it up myself. The answer is no. Mike Tomczak (Ohio State QB from 1982-1984) is their most successful NFL QB dating back that far. Kirk Herbstreet is their most successful former QB, just not as a starting NFL QB. Since 1984, it‘s an NFL starting QB wasteland.

Last edited:
Confused. Is that man dead? And if so how were you speaking to him...?

Unless...🤔🤔
i-used-my-new-psychic-power-eric-cartman.gif

Someone please explain to me why any bigtime high school QB recruit would even consider going to Ohio State. Do they have even one former QB that has gone on to be a highly successful starting NFL QB in the last 10-20 years? Fields looks completely lost in the NFL.
Their offense is lights out x100. Just like ours. Why not? They may have the leading Heisman candidate as well, just for icing on top. And though he wasn't developed there, no doubt Burrow would be added in reference to their "scouting prowess". I sure as hell know I would.

Their HC has only been there a few years, so idk what history has to do with much, but they did just push Fields out as a top 15 pick. That's 2 first round QBs in 4 drafts. 3 in the last 7 years. Great selling point imo.

Last edited:
I rewatched the LSU game last night and rewinded the 4th down stop—Hooker to Hyatt touchdown sequence at least 5 times

My wife who had dozed off beside me woke up because of non-stop Rocky Top and the same commentary playing over and over and said I was operating in a trance like state

What a time

I watched the LSU game for the 5th time tonight. My wife has complained the last 2 nights and said I was crazy......I figure 21 years was a pretty good run and my 7th and 5th grade kids are old enough to understand and decide who they will be living with. Only thing left to do at this point is to divide up the stuff and agree on a visitation schedule.

Not sure if serious. Their offense is lights out x100. Just like ours. Why not?

Their HC has only been there a few years, so idk what history has to do with much, but they did just push Fields out.
Yes. Their offense is good, and they place a lot of players in the NFL. For wide receivers and running backs, as an example, I understand the allure. However, Ohio State is a wasteland for QB development. See my edit to my previous post. Fields looks like an NFL bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back