Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Banks better take notice. They’ll just be looking to flag him for anything even remotely rough out in the open field on BY.

TF you talking about man. Banks hasn’t been flagged for anything like that all season. Just because he got flagged last year doesn’t mean he is the same player. Kid has grown up.

O

I've heard such before, but why is that?

The weirdos can get your license # while parked in a parking lot, at a campground, driving down the road, parked at home (along with your address). And then realistically, what can they do with it? Don't understand the problem.
Nudz sent.

Reactions: OrangenSC
My concern is our fans will pepper the field with all kinds of stuff if the officiating is bad. It ain't gonna look pretty on national TV if it happens
I posted a couple of times the other day...I am actually concerned that the crooks could get seriously hurt if they give us the screw job.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Yes. Their offense is good, and they place a lot of players in the NFL. For wide receivers, as an example, I understand the lure. However, Ohio State is a wasteland for QB development. See my edit to my previous post. Fields looks like an NFL bust.
Not sure what the 80s have anything to do with anything. Ryan Day is his own thing. Just like Heupel's development has crap to do with the QB development of Dooley, Butch, or Pruitt.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Their offense is lights out x100. Just like ours. Why not? They may have the leading Heisman candidate as well, just for icing on top. And though he wasn't developed there, no doubt Burrow would be added in reference to their "scouting prowess". I sure as hell know I would.

Their HC has only been there a few years, so idk what history has to do with much, but they did just push Fields out as a top 15 pick. That's 2 first round QBs in 4 drafts. 3 in the last 7 years. Great selling point imo.
If your goal as a high school QB is to be a great college QB, then Ohio State makes sense. If your goal is to be developed into a great future NFL QB, there is not one example that you can point to of that happening with an Ohio State QB dating back to at least 1970.

Reactions: Hardy
Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that
CfAnsdP.gif

Can't believe people still watch the pros with what they put on the field.
TNF has been awful. But Sundays they put on the field tight game after tight game.

CFB has a ton of blowouts, to where NFL games are like the EPL, just tons of close games. Typically spreads of 4 points or less. Tons of parity. Watch NFL Redzone on a Sunday and you'll have about 10 heart attacks in 30 minutes 🤣🤣

I still think any of you who can’t admit Banks has had terrible showing and game plans this season and that we have had a 1.5 season issue on 3rd down on D simply aren’t acknowledging the issue. Maybe he works out, maybe he doesn’t but he needs to keep stepping up his D.

Reminds me of the Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt apologists who couldn’t see the eventual outcomes.

We now have a HC, don’t need a weak DC
You also have to admit that the defense played well against LSU. I've criticized Banks plenty, but he deserves credit for LSU.

I still contend the biggest weakness of our defense is the secondary.

The officiating is bad for damn near every game. This is the SEC.
It is bad on purpose. That way they can use incompetence as a cover. Here is a nice mental exercise for doubters of SEC screw jobs....

How many games has Bama won in the last 15 years thanks to the officials "Incompetence"?

Now how many have they LOST due to officials "Incompetence"?

Think about it

Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that
This is the storyline to "How Do You Like Me Now?" by Toby Kieth

Reactions: Hardy and ugg
giphy.gif
Screenshot_20221013-215329_DuckDuckGo.jpg

If your goal as a high school QB is to be a great college QB, then Ohio State makes sense. If your goal is to be developed into a great future NFL QB, there is not one example that you can point to of that happening with an Ohio State QB dating back to at least 1970.
Again, 95% of that has nothing to do with the current coach lol. He just put a 1st rounder into the league which is pretty darn good. The rest is up to the NFL coaches of course. You're blaming college coaches for the NFL level of devlopment?

Should Heupel be punished for no great UT QBs since Peyton? He has nothing to do with Clausen, Ainge, Crompton, Bray, Dormady, Dobbs, JG, Bailey, etc. Sam Bradford and Drew Lock haven't had very good NFL careers...is that Heupel's fault?

Reactions: VOLSONLY and jave36
What does that have to do with Ryan Day?

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back