Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great sausage.
R.5aa2e77df972489981da1310ff265afa

Reactions: bullet20
I remember when a few on VN would hate on Larry/LWS for giving his opinions over the years leading up to seasons (which almost completely ended up being accurate)...

Even Larry is over the BVS and saying WGWTFA...

View attachment 500409

For old school posters, this might be the best omen possible. He has been scary accurate and cautious over the years.

Your coach came from a mid major, you do know that right? "Sunbelt Billy" is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen tbh, especially when your came from a dinky, mid major conference with a worse resume lol.
Is “Butch Jones Billy” better? Or how about “Brick by Brick Billy”

Jaylen McCollough’s status remains unclear and at this point, you would label him unlikely to play following his arrest on Sunday. McCollough’s lawyer has made it clear publicly that McCollough is innocent. McCollough was charged with felony assault after hitting a man who walked into his apartment while intoxicated on Sunday afternoon.

That starts with Doneiko Slaughter, who will likely start in place of McCollough, if he is indeed out. Slaughter has played 57 snaps this season. He didn’t play at Pitt or against Florida. He played six snaps at safety last week.

One player to keep an eye on in pregame warmups is Kamal Hadden. We have continued to hear he has had a hamstring issue this week and has been limited. Will he be able to go? More pressure on Dee Williams if he can’t.
-VQ

Your coach came from a mid major, you do know that right? "Sunbelt Billy" is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen tbh, especially when your came from a dinky, mid major conference with a worse resume lol.

You must have missed this year's game where your coach got a personal foul. That was one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. Pretty sure he licked the bus windows on the ride home.

Can't believe people still watch the pros with what they put on the field.
Absolute garbage product. Josh Allen is about the only reason I'd watch anymore. And, talking about bubble wrapping the QBs. Those two roughing the passer calls this past weekend...they were most certainly the most ridiculous calls I have ever seen.

I seriously believe, if those two calls are going to be made, if that is now the rules, then they absolutely should put flags on the QBs. A red one for just a standard sack, and maybe a yellow one for a strip-fumble sack. How else are you suppose to sack the QB nowadays? Seriously?

Also, I always said that after Peyton retired I'd give my whole heart and fandom to the Titans. Well, I've tried; but, they make it one of the hardest things in the world to do. Who wants to watch 250 yards of offense?!??!

Bama game plan should mirror Floridas. They had it right. Play keep away and possess the ball as long as you can.

I don’t think they will be as aggressive and we will get more opportunities.

There are so many scenarios where the Vols win. I’m years past we would have to play perfect and they would have to play sub par.

This time around we have so many outs. They have to play perfectly. We don’t.

We play a full 60 minutes and score 40+. Vols win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back