Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a crime Dollar General hasn't given Byron Young and NIL deal
It would be fitting, for sure. But one, I'm not sure they do any kind of major advertising since Jim Ed Brown. And two, they don't really have to because the announcers do it for them during the games. I know that's not the most common use if NIL, but I think it's the so-called intent.

Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that
Sounds awfully realistic……

Last edited:
Saban says BY is going to decide if he feels like playing on Saturday. UT is deciding if Tillman is ready to play. Neither player is 100%. Different programs; different approaches. LGV!
Him saying that publicly forced BY to play or receive backlash in perpetuity if he doesn’t. If it is BY’s decision, Saban just forced his hand. It’s kind of disgusting.

Didn’t watch but a couple plays. How is AL defense?

Ehh, we’re better.
They swarmed the Aggie QB. He did pretty well. But he would be our 4th string QB. bama’s game plan was to take Achane out of the offense and make the qb beat them. Except for an ill conceived final play, bama would have lost to the Aggies.

It’s been a long time since I have honestly felt that Tennessee has the better team. bama of course has all the stars, but it’s like they are a bunch of individuals. They were just going through the motions. Looks like a buncha pruitts mercenaries that gave some effort, but believed they needed to protect themselves for their future rather than giving their all.

We have a TEAM. We have VFLs as coaches and as players. Our crowd will educate the bamites on the meaning of loud. 😎

Him saying that publicly forced BY to play or receive backlash in perpetuity if he doesn’t. If it is BY’s decision, Saban just forced his hand. It’s kind of disgusting.
I just thought the same thing. Saban just made Bryce the scapegoat in the situation. Like if you and your wife are trying to make Christmas plans with your parents you don't say, "She doesn't want us to stay the whole day." You say, "WE decided we aren't going to stay the whole day."

Meanwhile Heupel is saying they're going to decide whether or not he's ready and 100% and he isn't being pressured to play.

He did say Bama wasn't forcing BY to play, but BY wants to play and thinks he can. Undoubtedly, some of it's strategy, but most players choose to play in big games if cleared. He's practicing more each day so... a less than 100% BY is better than no BY. Less than 100%-- Tillman sits.

I wonder if that AC joint sprain allows Bryce Young to to throw the ball deep. Or is it just a pain tolerance issue.

Knowing bama, their doc will numb up his AC joint pregame, halftime and any time that he goes into the injury tent. The bammers will put this game over the health, safety and future of any player. They will tell BY that he will star in aflac commercials…

The nerves that control the shoulder muscles are close enough that it would be hilarious if BY comes out pregame to warm up and he looks great. Then right before the start, their doc tries to inject the AC joint, but doesn’t realize that the capsule has a small tear so that the Marcaine/Lidocaine leaks out of the joint and down to the nerves. He has a nerve block that allows him to throw, but without any accuracy whatsoever. 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back