Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 years ago I would've flown every chance I got. Now I loathe it. Wife and I finally did the math and realized it's cheaper and going to be LESS stressful to drive TWO vehicles 16-18 hrs back home for Christmas, with a baby, than fly. Including hotels. And we can take the dogs instead of boarding them.

If only we had high speed rail...
Its nuts.

People couldnt believe ive never hailed my own Uber or Lyft.

Ive ridden with others but, I always drive.

Reactions: SoilVol
Not yet. They’re just getting on their feet it seems. 2 long does so far
Haven't hunted a single time yet and its killing me. Living vicariously through family and friends atm lol.

Buddy shot a bear last night but had to back out and is going back this morning. Good luck on your sit!

I don't care who the Bama QB is. I want to see our defense deliver some snot-bubbling, bone-crushing hits on him. Same for their RB.

And I want to see Toot get schooled, and I want to see someone run his ass over. I want him to leave Neyland Stadium embarrassed and ashamed.

I want to whip that effin' Bama ass!!!

And I want to kick their midget coach in his ball sack! Eff you Nick Saban!

As someone who doesn’t really hunt I look at that and think, “wow, this cool, I shot a bear…wtf do I do now? Do I eat it? Does it taste good? How the f do I move this thing.”
Lol once you shoot one it’s 110% nothing but work. Going off measurements it weighed 320.

Bear around Tennessee are dumpster divers, so eating them is completely discretionary. They carry a lot of parasites, western and more remote bear are clean and great to eat. I once saw an East Tennessee bear with a diaper in its mouth.

This bear (and one other) have been eating (or at least killing) a farmers goats for the last 6 months. We have videos. He went from 32 goats to 15 in 6 months.

I don't think it is the same at all. The staff can't assume that BY can't drive it intermediate-deep on throws.

BY is a real QB who only runs when he has to, Milroe is a glorified RB that can throw it some.
Yeah but I think you have to make Bama beat you in pass game in BY indeed plays. Test his shoulder. You don’t know that he can make those throws under duress.

Reactions: UTJoe
So someone reporting on sports spoke well of the greatest HC and CFB run of all-time? How dare he.

Guess he just should've ignored reality and looked like an insane man...
You're giving him too much credit. He's done a great job finding his niche and making a great career for himself. He has made fun of us. Bama people consider him one of them. So do I.

Last edited:
Anybody have the weird aTm yell leader video? Trying to show my wife how cringey but can’t find it on YouTube

Bear necessities
052ba2e2a52670f70bacc28d9df53393.gif

Well, let me clear my thought up. Paul Finebaum is Jerry Springer of Alabama, nothing more. He’s trash.

Local media. Ok, I hate Hyams and John Adam’s. Why? Because they’re negative? No, because they are biased hacks. Even when there was any semblance of positive news, they’d spin it negative. Or when there was nothing to be seen, they’d make it a deal that was nothing. I like Hubbs, he’s negative. Maybe as negative as they come. But yet, I like him. So are we all unobjective? Or is it something else?
I am not objective when it comes to Tennessee. Nor, do I have any desire to be. Agree with just about all you wrote here. If people cannot see the bias even among our own media, then I guess there's no help for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back