Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were young, we had Pat Summit as our lady VOLS coach, we didn't sweat games except for Florida (and goal posts were torn down when other teams did seldom beat us) and we had a good basketball team. We took it for granted. Now, we have an SEC championship basketball and baseball team, top 25 lady Vols basketball and softball team, and now top six football team. Never taking it for granted again.

No way BY makes it through this game. The video they just showed Bama players getting off their plane and his right shoulder and arm still hanging down. Make him pay for even trying to play

Reactions: franklinpence
Bammers can whine and cry when we reinjure BY. We need to knock the tee-total you know what out of him every chance we get.

I'm throwing out the whole "you never want to hurt another player" mantra for this game. Screw that. I don't want to end any careers, but I definitely want to hurt as many of 'em as we can. I want them to be the walking wounded when this game is over.

When we were young, we had Pat Summit as our lady VOLS coach, we didn't sweat games except for Florida (and goal posts were torn down when other teams did seldom beat us) and we had a good basketball team. We took it for granted. Now, we have an SEC championship basketball and baseball team, top 25 lady Vols basketball and softball team, and now top six football team. Never taking it for granted again.
What?? When I was on the Hill, Wade Houston was the coach. We did not have a good basketball team.

But I do miss Pat.

Reactions: JCP201
Bammers can whine and cry when we reinjure BY. We need to knock the tee-total you know what out of him every chance we get.

I'm throwing out the whole "you never want to hurt another player" mantra for this game. Screw that. I don't want to end any careers, but I definitely want to hurt as many of 'em as we can. I want them to be the walking wounded when this game is over.
They did it to Tony Robinson back in the day………

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back