Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a load of this. Kentucky about to shut us down apparently…

“They ain't going put no 40 points on us. Kentucky Actually knows how to play defense with our cornerbacks and blitzes and run defense.
We'll have Jacqez Jones back too.

You watch and see. Tennessee ain't getting more than 28. Their going to be in for the game of their life this time.

We've played the swamp. We played the grove. And we're coming for you Tennessee....

Coach Stoops, bring us Tennessee's head”. 💯
And yet no mention in that post of the Gamecocks?

I think that play was designed for him to go down and try to get a TO.

Agreed but it’s easy for a WR to lose track of the clock and try and pickup a couple yards if they catch in open space. Especially since Hooker had to dance around in the pocket for a bit. Even a quick move to get up field and a slide might have taken too much time.

Nick Saban's balding pattern is gonna leave him looking like Friar Tuck.

R.be7cd3c256f4767895de4be00e5707b2

What made this one the best ever was all the stuff we had to endure. The pictures of Butch smoking cigars as an analyst after he drove our program in the ground. The camera crews last year lighting up before the game was over. The mount Cody blocks, the sucking from Dooley and Pruitt. It makes it all so much more glorious.
And we beat AL’s Heisman QB and 5*s with mostly Pruitt players other teams didn’t want!

I am in shock...utter absolute shock..

I still can't believe that last sequence of events played out like that...

I think Danny White reads VN...playing Dixieland Delight was a master stroke.

Me too, McGill. All my concerns proved unfounded. Outside of the bad PI call this game was one of the best officiated SEC games, and especially UT games, I have seen in a long time. Hooker, Hyatt, McCoy, Banks, BY, Omari, Baron, Roman, Simmons, our entire OL, Small/Wright, Fant/Warren, McGrath and others are all amazing. They all either stayed loyal and accepted coaching from the new staff and have maximized their potential or believed in our staff and transferred in to be a part of what we are building.

I am simply blown away by this team. If we had even a decent secondary then I would expect a championship at this point which is insane. Even with a weak secondary we have a chance but really neeed to get all available guys healthy for UGA, possible SEC championship game and the playoffs. It's crazy to even be typing this! We will be elite for as long as Heupel is at UT and our offense will give us a shot at CFB championships damn near every year....GBFO!

This is like a birthday and Christmas mixed together.

Gonna sit down and answer congratulatory texts from friends and family, and pretty much every acquaintance I've know that just remembers that I loved the Vols.

I recorded last nights SEC Final, CFB Final, Sportscenter. I will be watching those. I will be consuming every piece of college football media today, there are already plenty of reactionary podcasts, etc.

Definitely rewatching the (condensed) replay of the game. Will be smoking another cigar later.

It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back