Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is a true statement, this is just year two.

What he and the staff are doing, with this roster...makes no sense...

He just took an offensive roster made up of one highly coveted offensive lineman (Wright) and a bunch of undeveloped "diamond in the rough" type guys at every position, along with a few unwanted and forgotten players off of the portal scrap heap...and scored more points than Bama has given up since 1907 and set records...

I don't think people really understand the magnitude of how great a coaching job this is.

It makes no sense....at all..

If Heupel and staff can do this with scraps, what could they accomplish with a roster like Bama, UGA or OSUs?

A couple of thoughts on Henry T..

1.) Tennessee was in decay when he opted for a move to a healthy program.
2.) He no longer desired to be a Vol, which further defines what a true VFL is.. and what it’s not.

Leave him be.. we want VFL’s in our program.
Did you see that rats a$$ after the tackle on Hooker ? Gave him the knee 3or 4 times while he was trying to get up. Should have been a penilty .

I don't condone it, neither, at all...I truly dont; i prefer class and humility, I truly do, even though I fall short of those marks most times...

HOWEVER!!!, my thoughts and feelings have leaned scorched earth for a long time now. I want to lay waste...to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!!! They ALL kicked us while we were down, they spit on us, pissed on us, sh!t on us; and, put their cigarettes out on our foreheads. We were the butt of EVERYONE'S jokes, and the whipping post that made journalists famous with clicks and laughter, punchlines and headlines.

It's weird, in my younger years, I wouldn't have loved it as much; but, now, as I'm older, after EVERYTHING, I do...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE DOUBLE GAULDENS AND THE BECK...TO THE ENTIRE SPORTS WORLD.

Lay it to waste, BIG ORANGE; and, **** Bama forever and always!!!
PREACH 🙌🙌🙌

I don't condone it, neither, at all...I truly dont; i prefer class and humility, I truly do, even though I fall short of those marks most times...

HOWEVER!!!, my thoughts and feelings have leaned scorched earth for a long time now. I want to lay waste...to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!!! They ALL kicked us while we were down, they spit on us, pissed on us, sh!t on us; and, put their cigarettes out on our foreheads. We were the butt of EVERYONE'S jokes, and the whipping post that made journalists famous with clicks and laughter, punchlines and headlines.

It's weird, in my younger years, I wouldn't have loved it as much; but, now, as I'm older, after EVERYTHING, I do...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE DOUBLE GAULDENS AND THE BECK...TO THE ENTIRE SPORTS WORLD.

Lay it to waste, BIG ORANGE; and, **** Bama forever and always!!!

Scorched earth is how it needs to be. Make it nasty.

You might think Jalin Hyatt is now famous after that game. You'd be wrong. The real winner... Jeremiah Crawford and the puke heard round Twitter lol.

All time tough guy sh*t lol

You gotta be psychotic to play in the trenches in this league. My man wasn’t gonna be denied. Respect.

We got a culture going right now. Finally.

Last edited:
I don't condone this behavior either but this is the same fanbase that has waltzed into our stadium plenty of times during this dark age and had the time of their life. Smugly lighting cigars while the game is still happening in OUR stadium. Rammer Jammering themselves into a jolly stupor, waving our fans out of our own stadium. How many times? Buying up all the seats and arrogantly having the time of their lives.

Hiring our old coaches and rubbing it in our face. Year after year after year. Taking pride in all of those things.

So forgive some of our fans for letting it out when they saw those smug Bama fans bragging about bringing cigars to the stadium and acting like they were gonna put us in our place.
Especially for the Alabama fans born and raised in Tennessee…. I hate those people!!!

I’m 32 years old and that was the greatest game/experience of my adult sports life. It’s weird not being able to explain to non-Tennessee fans what that win meant. Not just #6 over #3. You had to have lived through the last decade and a half of hell. I imagine many of us, myself included, were pretty emotional after that one.

It really is hard to explain. Love this team. Legends

Last edited:
Been meaning to post this since…at least the Florida game? As much deserved flak as our defense takes, mobile quarterbacks are no longer the bane of our existence. Last season’s defense gives up 100+ and at least two TD’s to Young. Most likely 200 to Daniels and 150 to Richardson.

Defensive coaching has been fantastic. We just don't have the horses in the secondary and are depleted as well but all phases of our team are well coached and will be elite after a couple more recruiting classes or several Big Time transfers.

72150299-72A6-4F80-966F-E7DFC45DDEEE.jpeg72150299-72A6-4F80-966F-E7DFC45DDEEE.jpeg
He had "Dixieland Delight" ready to play too. 😂
The athletic dept doesn’t miss. DW is one of a kind
Need to change the 3rd quarter song! We have TONS of TN options to represent! I'm sick of hearing an OK guy sing in that spot! Back Where I Come From! is my choice but anything connected to our roots would be 1,000 times better!

Last edited:
Defensive coaching has been fantastic. We just don't have the horses in the secondary and are depleted as well but all phases of our team are well coached and will be elite after a couple more recruiting classes or several Big Time transfers.
DL has been fantastic. Need better horses there but proud of those guys.

Lbers have improved. Keep grinding.

Secondary is placed in contradictory zones coverages. 6 man blitz but a cover 3 or 4 while starting 10 yards back isn't my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back