Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what kind of rulebook changes Saban will enact after this season. Probably wants them to restrict how wide we can line up or how fast we can snap it.
I’m not sure how much longer Saban’s got. He’s getting older and losing his edge. A teams discipline is on the coaches and Alabama has been one of the leagues worst this year in terms of penalties.

I can’t stop smiling today. I keep thinking about different individual players and coaches and how much each one of them deserve this. They’ve all put everything into this and have earned all the good things. The players that stuck with it… man, my freaking heart. But really, every single person involved is now legend.

I love our leadership and our coaches from top to bottom.

Randy Boyd
Donde Plowman
Danny White
Josh Heupel
Rick Barnes
Tony Vitello
Kellie Harper

Tennessee Athletics is in the beginning of its golden age.
Not to mention the golf team has won 2 tournaments in a row and is top 10 in the nation.

Exactly. When he missed the extra point I told my kids that this happened before in 2006 vs Florida. In that game the kicker came back to hit a game winner.
YEP! HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF
History does repeat itself. Take a look at Heupel's 2 years at OU. Almost identical so far. Bob Stoops was also in his 2nd year as head coach. . . everything about their title year is almost identical to whats happening here. . . even OU sucking for 12 years before getting Stoops. . .

I don't condone this behavior either but this is the same fanbase that has waltzed into our stadium plenty of times during this dark age and had the time of their life. Smugly lighting cigars while the game is still happening in OUR stadium. Rammer Jammering themselves into a jolly stupor, waving our fans out of our own stadium. How many times? Buying up all the seats and arrogantly having the time of their lives.

Hiring our old coaches and rubbing it in our face. Year after year after year. Taking pride in all of those things.

So forgive some of our fans for letting it out when they saw those smug Bama fans bragging about bringing cigars to the stadium and acting like they were gonna put us in our place.
If I’m being honest, I don’t have a problem with that behavior because all she did was cuss the Bama fan..They’ve had it coming for 15yrs so it was much deserved..I don’t give a damn about the whole state of Alabama..and F*** Saban!!

When Bama fans cry about refs after 20 years of buying the SEC off right in Birmingham

😭😭😭😭😭
View attachment 501950

Bama fans screaming about refs in front of the rest of the CFB world is like a dog licking it's own *** in the middle of the road.

Absolutely no self awareness and nobody else gives a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back