Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Auburn friends think it's the best thing in the world that we played Dixieland Delight
I got so many texts last night. Auburn students. Mississippi State students. Even a guy from Wisconsin sitting in duck camp with a bunch of Yankees watching the game cheering for Tennessee while prepping gear for the morning hunt.

Virginia Tech students begrudgingly congrats'ed.

The entire world was watching that game.

A colleague who considers himself an OU super fan in response to the video of our fans throwing the field goals into the river: “but they’re your own goal posts. Lol.”

These folks don’t college football. They don’t belong in the SEC.
They don’t have a river. Throwing them into a dust field doesn’t translate. 😏

I find it so fitting that we finally beat Bama with a supremely ugly, wobbly, and very uncertain looking FG. I thought for sure it was short. And it barely cleared the crossbar. But it was enough. It summed up the game. It took everything we had to get over the hump, and we just barely made it. But we made it nonetheless.

When I saw the rotation of the ball on TV right after it got past the LOS I yelled “****, they blocked it.” Thought for sure it landed short and then I saw both refs hands go up to say it was good and just kept saying “oh ****!” over and over haha. You’re right though, so fitting.

Even saw this on the ribbon board
Gonna have to bust out my old car plate again.
images

Bammers don't understand...that stuff is the same cheating crap they have always done, only this time the crew actually called the penalties that Bama has always gotten away with.

They still got away with sloppy EGREGIOUS OL holding on literally every pass...that still pisses me off. The crew could gave called 2-3 holding penalties on every pass and draw play. They could have called 50 penalties on those cheating SOBs.

Go back and watch the difference in the way our OL blocks and theirs...it is enlightening.
Exactly. Last night showed, a bit, what Bama has been able to get away with all these years; what we have been talking about for so long. That's why their fans are out of their minds right now, they've never seen anything like it before, and they don't know what to do...they don't know how to process it...hell, if I were them, I wouldn't either.

Hats off to that crew. Every single penalty called on Bama last night was absolutely legit and warranted. Again, it put a very bright spotlight on what they have been able to get away with all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back