Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
A colleague who considers himself an OU super fan in response to the video of our fans throwing the field goals into the river: “but they’re your own goal posts. Lol.”

These folks don’t college football. They don’t belong in the SEC.
I've explained it like 6 times today to outsiders.

Throwing it in the river is part of the tradition.

Also insert Joker gif "You wouldn't understand"

Finally showing that 5* talent we always knew he could be.

Bet Wanya Morris and Eric Gray wish they wouldn't have gone to McDonald's now. So glad Darnell stuck around.

Zero Fs about Morris. Gray was the only entertainment in the 2020 season and single-handedly won a bowl game the year before. Wish we had him now. And before someone comes at me…he had 180 yards against a pretty decent Kansas team yesterday.

Hard to hate on Dooley. He was in over his head but I don’t have the disgust with him like the others.

It’s crazy to think all those years we had the Jimmy’s and the Joe’s but not the X’s and the O’s. Heupel hasn’t been here long enough to even have multiple recruiting cycles and look what he’s doing. Our last coach publicly made excuses for not having his recruits multiple times during interviews. UT has hit the jackpot.

Hard to hate on Dooley. He was in over his head but I don’t have the disgust with him like the others.

It’s crazy to think all those years we had the Jimmy’s and the Joe’s but not the X’s and the O’s. Heupel hasn’t been here long enough to even have multiple recruiting cycles and look what he’s doing. Our last coach publicly made excuses for not having his recruits multiple times during interviews. UT has hit the jackpot.
Buddy he would have been another former coach with a fat smile and a cigar in his mouth in postgame pictures if this had gone the other way.

He can go hide and gobble a d*** the way he eats pasta for all I care

Even saw this on the ribbon board
Gonna have to bust out my old car plate again.
images
I have similar tag on my car. I live in GA, and Man I didn't know told me today that car tag is worth ten dollars more now.

I can report I went to two different grocery stores this morning . No Bama shirts or hats and definitely no ROW TIDEs.
They will disappear from middle Tennessee like a fart in the wind.
Bro, there are bama flags all over the south being lowered and flown at half staff this morning. I can’t wait til saban retires.

Buddy he would have been another former coach with a fat smile and a cigar in his mouth in postgame pictures if this had gone the other way.

He can go hide and gobble a d*** the way he eats pasta for all I care

True. But he didn’t take off for Bama immediately and coach there while we were still paying his buyout. So still a bit different to me.

Four straight coaches with paychecks signed by Saban. That is a more shameful streak than 15 losses in a row.

Surely Saban will be dead or retired by the time Heupel is looking for a job lol.
This man will never be looking for a job. Give him a lifetime contract and hire him to the athletic department as director of football operations when he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back